• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Aguero anytime and Argentina win £15 @ 5/4

Zabaleta anytime £10 @ 7/1

Aguero to score 2 or more £10 @ 16/5

Last edited:
Sod it

Argentina v Bosnia

Over 3.5
£50 @ 2.6

Aguero anytime
£50 @ 2.03

Dzeko anytime
£10 @ 3.95

Got £48 to come in over 2.5 in the Argentina match. As Dayo said I hate posting after but forgot to include it. I really must start writing them down just went into my pending bets and remembered I bet over 2.5 in today's 3 games.

11/8 under so I can cover and nick £15/£25 either way always a nice position to be in.

Got £48 to come in over 2.5 in the Argentina match. As Dayo said I hate posting after but forgot to include it. I really must start writing them down just went into my pending bets and remembered I bet over 2.5 in today's 3 games.

11/8 under so I can cover and nick £15/£25 either way always a nice position to be in.

Ive got £117 coming for over 2.5 in the Arge game ( which I did post ) and I agree about posting afterwards, but sometimes its not possible to post before.

Ive got £117 coming for over 2.5 in the Arge game ( which I did post ) and I agree about posting afterwards, but sometimes its not possible to post before.

You could put £48 on under at 11/8. So you'd win £117-the £48 stake if it does go over (£69 profit) and £114 ( £74 profit) if it goes under. Just thought I'd mention it you could just leave it as it probably will be over!!

In my defence, when I made the post about the £218, if you add up all my bets then it would have fell £25 short, which was the missing bet. I do hate aftertiming and I won't make a habit of it.

In my defence, when I made the post about the £218, if you add up all my bets then it would have fell £25 short, which was the missing bet. I do hate aftertiming and I won't make a habit of it.

Not a problem mate I don't think anyone thinks you're lying!!

You could put £48 on under at 11/8. So you'd win £117-the £48 stake if it does go over (£69 profit) and £114 ( £74 profit) if it goes under. Just thought I'd mention it you could just leave it as it probably will be over!!

Yep I dont normally hedge it.

Yep I dont normally hedge it.

100/30 now under! I always hope for an early goal then get the better price in case the goals dry up! So many times I left it and got stung with no goals in like the second half or something.

Think there's goals here though.

Bosnia or Draw
£10 returns £60

Dzeko to score 2 or more
£5 returns £150

Bosnia to win
£5 returns £115

If Argentina win, I win £150 and get that £110 back. At half time it certainly didnt look like Argentina & BTTS would look like landing.

Back