• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I usually lay england at major comps but i just been on betfair to see it and the odds are massive looking at 13's fudge that knowing my luck we would do a greece and win it.

Usually the are so many tacos around our odds are shorter in the summer. Says to me no one fancies england at all this summer, i wonder if the pubs will even be as full as in previous years.

I usually lay england at major comps but i just been on betfair to see it and the odds are massive looking at 13's fudge that knowing my luck we would do a greece and win it.

Usually the are so many tacos around our odds are shorter in the summer. Says to me no one fancies england at all this summer, i wonder if the pubs will even be as full as in previous years.

Easiest money ever laying dogbrick England

Bayern v Chelsea

Chelsea win
?ú50 @ 3.45

Over 2.5
?ú50 @ evens (when matched)

Bayern to score in both halves
?ú25 @ 2.64

Ribery anytime/2 or more
?ú10 @ 3.85
?ú5 @ 21/1

Lampard anytime/2 or more
?ú10 @ 5.5
?ú5 @ 35/1

Drogba anytime
?ú10 @ 5/1

Bayern Munich v Chelsea
Mario Gomez - Bayern Munich 2:0
(Scorecast)
Odds: 33/1
Stake: 5.00
Possible Return: 170.00

Also took Bet Victor up on their money back offer on outright bets if Spain win the Euros (?ú50 max stake if you're interested):

?ú20 - Germany @ 11/4
?ú5 - England @ 11/1 (GHod knows why!)

2-1 Bayern Munich
?ú10 returns ?ú95

Mario Gomez to score anytime with a header
?ú10 returns ?ú110

Either Gomez, Robben, Ribery to score first and Bayern to win 3-1
?ú5 returns ?ú85

Bayern 2-2 Chelsea
?ú2.50 returns ?ú52.50

Schweinsteiger, last goalscorer
?ú2.50 returns ?ú52.50

Thomas Muller to score 2 or more goals
?ú5 returns ?ú115

Just under ?ú170 back from Chelsea and ?ú60 from Drogba. There's a lot of money to be made from misery but I don't want it. Apart from the horses I think that's me done betting wise until the Euros.

Some guy on my twitter

AtVHyWeCAAA0uLW.jpg

Stratford

14:50 Fairy Trader
15:20 Song Sung Blue
15:50 The Musical Guy
16:50 African gold

Back