• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

Shut the door behind you lad. You're not that good.

Certainly not as good as some Spurs fans think he is.

He's taken a leaf out of the Modric book and claims to have a "gentlemans agreement with Levy".

In all honesty, how many of the top clubs (I'm talking Barca, Madrid, United, Bayern, Chelsea etc) would be in for him?

If Ekotto leaves then we will lose all our style.

Bale and Lennon and Defoe are chavs and Ekotto is the only person in the team with some class.

BAE was rightly described by a legend of the game - that is David Pleat - as being one of the best passers of a football in the Prem. He could play for any team in the world.

if he doesn't want to be here, fine, good riddance, we need people who live and breathe for this club, not overinflated attention seeking ego's.

I wasnt a fan of his before but i liked him this season. But he always looks under pressure in big games.

When we're winning he looks cool, but when we're losing he looks uninterested and i think that in recent weeks he has looked very uninterested.

Probably the end of an area for him at the club and the best time to get good money. I wouldnt be against him leaving.

The main reason the story sparked off the flimflam detector for me was that he hasn't a chance of joining a bigger club than us.

The main reason the story sparked off the flimflam detector for me was that he hasn't a chance of joining a bigger club than us.

Not a big spanish or english will come in for him.

But maybe a italian club, Juventus were rumoured to be after him and Milan signed Taiwo, so everything can happen.

that account is not run by ekotto himself, its run by his PA so as much as the story maybe brick so very maybe the tweet ps his PA uses that account to chat up big breasted woman i no and once added to BBM lets them no who he is lool

that account is not run by ekotto himself, its run by his PA so as much as the story maybe brick so very maybe the tweet ps his PA uses that account to chat up big breasted woman i no and once added to BBM lets them no who he is lool

So you know for sure his PA does it on his behalf? I'm pretty sure the majority of his tweets are his

Back