• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - BAE

Apparently he has twittergrammed a picture of himself saying "Tottenham I'm back"

A rather interesting development. Last year of contact though I think.

Apparently he has twittergrammed a picture of himself saying "Tottenham I'm back"

A rather interesting development. Last year of contact though I think.

Actually the wording was a little different....

"Gym time...soon im back Tottenham"

....whatever that means.

He looked solid at the WC, well until he decided to fight his teammate but then again at least it shows he cares ... which is something he's often accused of not doing because he once dared to say he likes money.

You wonder how decent he could have been if he'd have had the application of someone like Dawson. Daws is far from the most talented of players but has made the most of his career; BAE has a sweet left foot, composure, reasonably quick,.....you just dont get the impression that he's ever had the desire. Decent player nonetheless

You wonder how decent he could have been if he'd have had the application of someone like Dawson. Daws is far from the most talented of players but has made the most of his career; BAE has a sweet left foot, composure, reasonably quick,.....you just dont get the impression that he's ever had the desire. Decent player nonetheless

Why? Because he's laid back?

Probably because of his comments about not loving football and just doing it as a job. He has made mistakes - what defender hasn't - but I think he always worked hard for the team. He was the professional he said he was.

Over the years we've had many team-sheets where the left back made us nervous before the game. Seeing his name never did that.

I still love him. Although with Rose and Davies we're pretty well stocked if we've got all three.

On the other hand his attitude probably helped him reach a level of composure that others, including Dawson, have not shown.

If you're talking about work on the training ground I disagree even more. You do not get to the level of Ekotto's touch, passing etc without a lot of hard work and commitment. I have never heard a negative or positive word about Dawson's training attitude, but for me it seems that he could have benefited from a couple of voluntary extra sessions on the ball every week.

So is Benny still with us? And if so what happens to him now?
Seems weird that he was first choice LB not that long ago - and a bit of a crowd favourite.

He looked solid at the WC, well until he decided to fight his teammate but then again at least it shows he cares ... which is something he's often accused of not doing because he once dared to say he likes money.

I though that a few members of that team were implicated in some sort of betting scam? Or didn't that story pan out?

So is Benny still with us? And if so what happens to him now?
Seems weird that he was first choice LB not that long ago - and a bit of a crowd favourite.

He won't make the cut for our squad.

We have 19 overseas players, so only two of him, Khumalo, Ceballos and Friedel will make the 17 limit. Friedel and Ceballos have been featuring, so it seems very likely to be them.

BAE and Khumalo will both be out of contract next summer, so will probably be loaned and therefore effectively released.

There is a championship loan window still open, or otherwise they can be sold to a country with a different transfer window (e.g. like when Bentley went to Russia or Defoe America).

I got a reply from Benny! You sort of have to click the link to fully appreciate his answers. Sorry if there is a better way of posting this on this board. Just now sure how. But here is the link to his response: BENNY LIVES!

Last edited:
Back