• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - BAE

For me it's cool they they were at the game but for him to say 'What a game' I'm not comfortable with

Do QPR and Emirates Marketing Project not pay the majority of their respected wages.

So you think its ok to mock your teammates? Regarding if City still pays some of Adebayors wages or not, or if QPR pays all of BAE wages so what? I have a hard time to see how they can wear a Spurs shirt again.

I'm obviously a massive Ekotto fan so couldn't really be less biased, but I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt after more or less constantly posting positive stuff about us this season and showing up to games, even standing with the fans for one game.

So you think its ok to mock your teammates? Regarding if City still pays some of Adebayors wages or not, or if QPR pays all of BAE wages so what? I have a hard time to see how they can wear a Spurs shirt again.

Their boss forced them out of the club and now they both know he's gone and will be back now to play for the club. Of course they're gonna be happy. They're typical of any player that just wants to get a game.

Their boss forced them out of the club and now they both know he's gone and will be back now to play for the club. Of course they're gonna be happy. They're typical of any player that just wants to get a game.
The problem is that they are mocking the players (and some fans) just as much as AVB.

Are they though? It's all about context and BAE's tweets aren't always grammatically correct.

He could be saying "what a game..." as in "What a game, FFS"

He's also met up with a team mate and is smiling for a picture. They're hardly going to be posing for a picture with their heads in their hands.

I also doubt they've both decided to sit there thinking lets mock the score line by pointing out the score with our hands.

Ok then can somebody either explain in full baby-language detail what that tweet meant or better still tweet them and ask then wtf they exactly meant.

This 'fuss' can be ended easily. Thanks.

Adebayor tweeting:

I apologise to all Spurs fans who thought from the Assou-Ekotto picture that we were making fun out of the defeat. That picture (...ctd)
..was taken BEFORE the game.I couldn't have possibly known the score.I would NEVER DO THAT.That pose is how I pose in all my pictures....

Followed by a couple of pictures of him posing like that.

Ekotto tweeting something that could perhaps be seen as somewhat gloating about AVB being let go:

What a good monday!Massage bike gym! And now on my way bk with this song in my car i love it http://youtu.be/y6Sxv-sUYtM hv a good monday too LOL

Although, that's of course assuming that the news about AVB's departure has reached Ekotto.. :)

Adebayor tweeting:

Followed by a couple of pictures of him posing like that.

Ekotto tweeting something that could perhaps be seen as somewhat gloating about AVB being let go:

Although, that's of course assuming that the news about AVB's departure has reached Ekotto.. :)

And that he knows that the SPurs manager is called AVB. lol :)

I had a look at the pic and it may just be a coincidence? As Adebayor tweeted, it's his pose (do the 3 fingers stand for E?) and I'm sure the pose BAE is making is common place too. If they wanted to mock, surely they would be holding up 5 fingers each?

I had a look at the pic and it may just be a coincidence? As Adebayor tweeted, it's his pose (do the 3 fingers stand for E?) and I'm sure the pose BAE is making is common place too. If they wanted to mock, surely they would be holding up 5 fingers each?

Perhaps they thought that two of Liverpool's goals were offside?

;)

BboTzQlCMAEav3U.jpg:large

BboT7u-CYAA2lkV.jpg:large

Spot on, AVB made it clear that both were surplus to requirements and not part of the team. I'd expect both to start with a clean slate with a new manager.
The injury to Rose has underlined the stupidity in freezing out BAE.

Back