• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Re: England v Ireland, 29th May 2013

How come Chamberlain gets a start for England at Wembley?

I mean seriously, the guy has done fudge all this season, and before that aswell actually, and yet starts where thousands of players better than him would dream to play.

makes no sense. most overrated footballer playing

England are a horrible side. It's like watching Championship relegation scrappers. They can't keep posession or string 3 passes together.

I wish Redknapp was England manager (sorry to be controversial)

Yalls shirts look awfully American/German (can't tell if its a navy blue or black)

Good thing this ones a lot more competitive than the Germany/Ecuador match

You used to always tell us how great Chamberlain is?

being overrated doesn't make someone brick. Neymar is hella overrated.

I do believe that if you're playing regularly for your club you should play for your country, Chamberlain is hardly even getting games ffs. It's like Walcott all over again.

I dont actually recall him doing anything good... A goal in the CL I think vs BARCA or something and the media were all over him.

he was very good against AC Milan two years ago when they lost over both legs.

Because I wouldn't go as far as to call him "great'. I think he's a good finisher quite a positive player, but his overall play isn't the best, although better than Defoe's that's for sure. Bit of a sulker too.

Do you think he wants to play up front btw? He only mentions it in every interview :lol:

Chamberlain looked good briefly for Arsenal when they were utter brick and the team bar RvP were a shambles and getting a lot of flak for not putting in the effort etc - he came in to the team and ran his gonad*s off - to which the Arsenal fans responded to.

however he hasn't actually got anything in his locker either than a lot of steam

Chamberlain looked good briefly for Arsenal when they were utter brick and the team bar RvP were a shambles and getting a lot of flak for not putting in the effort etc - he came in to the team and ran his gonad*s off - to which the Arsenal fans responded to.

however he hasn't actually got anything in his locker either than a lot of steam

I think he's decent. A quicker James Milner.

Back