• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Re: England v Ireland, 29th May 2013

Even though I'm English, I would love Robbie Keane to run circles around our defence (as none of Walker, Dawson or Caulker will be starting), particularly Cole.

I'm kind of now where I was in McClaren's reign in the Euro 08 qualifiers - I just think we need a major shock to initiate urgent change (hopefully to save qualification, but more with a longer term view).

Personally I'd like to see Hughton installed (perhaps with a Klinsmann-esque DoF in place of Brooking) asap with a brief to fix our whole system for 2018.

Does anyone really give a brick about this game? Pointless game between two poor teams

I couldnt give a brick

Any spurs players in the squad? Defoe? Lennon?

Even though I'm English, I would love Robbie Keane to run circles around our defence (as none of Walker, Dawson or Caulker will be starting), particularly Cole.

I'm kind of now where I was in McClaren's reign in the Euro 08 qualifiers - I just think we need a major shock to initiate urgent change (hopefully to save qualification, but more with a longer term view).

Personally I'd like to see Hughton installed (perhaps with a Klinsmann-esque DoF in place of Brooking) asap with a brief to fix our whole system for 2018.

Never going to happen!

brick match for 75 minutes then there will be a few subs and then 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.

For all the 'world class' label that gets put on Gerrard, Lampard etc.. i'd say Ashley Cole is the only World Class player England have had in years.

How come Chamberlain gets a start for England at Wembley?

I mean seriously, the guy has done fudge all this season, and before that aswell actually, and yet starts where thousands of players better than him would dream to play.

Back