• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Re: O/T The England Thread - Squad for Brazil match announced

you're getting way too worked up. Who even watches or cares for England anyway in friendlies, play who he wants. If Spurs players dont involved and dont get injured im happy.

you're getting way too worked up. Who even watches or cares for England anyway in friendlies, play who he wants. If Spurs players dont involved and dont get injured im happy.

Spurs lads playing is the only thing that makes watching England interesting nowadays

Brazil training at Barnets training ground.

Missed a trick here. Should have offered them use of Hotspur Way. Imagine that, one of the best teams in the world and they would have got to see the outstanding training facilities we have. Could have got AVB to do a nice warm welcome in Portuguese, the Sandro is the tour guide:"This, Neymar, could be your very own exercise bike. Alves, Gareth is waiting for you in the pool. Oh THAT door is locked I'm afraid, Hulk. You have to be a member to go in there."

Maicon, I believe you've met Gareth. When we're done he'll show you where the cab rank is.
Again.

Glad none of our lads are starting. Shame really, I remember when I used to be really proud when we had 5 or 6 players in the squad, now I'm glad they're not playing so they don't get injured.

Glad none of our lads are starting. Shame really, I remember when I used to be really proud when we had 5 or 6 players in the squad, now I'm glad they're not playing so they don't get injured.

Yeh I agree totally, just annoys me that players who are never regular starters for their clubs get straight in the team

Mixed feelings about tonight. Cole is undoubtedly a great talent and his ability is second to none, but he is a despicable little runt and one of the main reasons why I have grown to dislike the national side in the last 5-10 years. He has got to be one of the most unlikeable English footballers in recent times and a perfect example of why so many players have a bad name.

It's either Terry or Cole. Cole shot someone... but, then Terry doesn't really need an explanation.

Can't those ****s in the crowd shut their fudging mouths for a minute or two? Disrespectful ****s.

Wow. A team of mediocrity + Rooney.

Would be embarrassing if I were an England fan.

I'm English but honestly couldn't give a fudge.

Just want to see a good game of football. Hopefully the negative English tactics won't stifle Brazil too much.

Are you not then scara?

Can't stand the cnuts. They don't represent me at all - especially not the way they play.

Best result tonight would be a broken leg for Wheelchair.

Much as it pains me to say it, I would say Cole is the best player out of the England players on the pitch, and not Rooney.

I'm sure plodder Roy won't be getting us anywhere though.

That should have been a second pen for Cleverley on Neymar then.

Much as it pains me to say it, I would say Cole is the best player out of the England players on the pitch, and not Rooney.

I'm sure plodder Roy won't be getting us anywhere though.

Forgot him.

Mediocrity + Rooney + Cole.

Back