• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Second Club

Your second premier league club

• Everton

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Fulham

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Norwich

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • QPR

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Reading

• Southampton

• Sunderland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aston Villa

• West Brom

• Total voters
Fulham are just another Chelsea or Emirates Marketing Project, albeit on a smaller scale. Al Fayed subsidies them in a big way.

Why is Man Utd a silly option? I think that would be the choice for the vast majority of Spurs fans. They've stopped Arsenal and Chelsea winning countless trophies over the years. They also have the same tradition in terms of style of play.

Because I go to games regularly

I don't want to be like my local corner shop owner, or a taxi driver

Never been to a game in their lives, but the United shirt comes out on match day

Could never have a second club. The way football is run and has changed, I'd rather leave footie altogether than even consider following another team.

I like Crewe also. My Dad had a soft spot for them as they have no money and have always tried to play good football. They have a fantastic youth system too!

I could never support another team in the premier. I would support the o's or barnet if thfc ceased to exist. But I have a favourite club in most other leagues, for various reasons:

Celtic, because I hated ally mccoist as a kid
Roma, have family/friends there who are big Roma fans
Bilbao, love their ethos
Etc

Wasn't there a small european club that had called themselves Tottenham Hotspur?

I'm sure somebody on here posted something

Last edited:
Because I go to games regularly

I don't want to be like my local corner shop owner, or a taxi driver

Never been to a game in their lives, but the United shirt comes out on match day

Fair enough but you said it was a ridiculous choice for the poll. Whereas they'd probably be 2nd to Fulham if you included them.

This. Everyone just jumps aboard them now as they're incredibly neutral - how fudging boring would it be to follow Fulham around the country?

I don't really have strong feelings on them either way. I think fans of most other clubs would feel the same. We just never played them for decades and decades before Al Fayed. There big rivalry was with Leyton Orient. It takes time for some history to develop, in that respect. But yeah, lets face it, they'd be yo-yoing between the 3rd and 4th divsion now if it wasn't for Al Fayed and no one on here would really care either way. In the same way no one cares about Brentford, another west london club.

I live in Reading at the moment but don't really feel much love for the place, so I'm quite indifferent to the team really. Might try and catch a game or two next season though. I've always felt empathy towards Villa and Everton, as I see them as similarish to us in that they're always in the PL but could finish anywhere but not win it nor be relegated. At the moment I really do like Fulham though, love Jol and they've quite a few players I like watching; Dempsey, Dembele, Ruiz etc. They get my vote.

Crystal palace, considering i live there...but ive also supported Real Madrid since i was little

But i thibk its safe to say that West Brom will become my second club if they take anything from le arse today.

Fulham because i worked at Craven Cottage as a kid and always had a soft spot for them. Closely followed by QPR who were my local team growing up.

Back