• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Most Dislikable Premier League XI

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
With all the anger around at the moment, why not channel it towards something that really matters.

Sxzckzcny
Hutton
Terry
Shawcross
A. Cole
Adam
Frimpong
Wheelchair
Barton
Suarez
Tevez

Shawcross is the one who tries to end careers with every tackle isn't he?
What about Cattermole?

Midfield is perhaps biased towards players us Spurs fans would hate but otherwise it picks itself. Is it a good thing we don't have a villain in there? Can't think of anyone who even comes close for us.

Carragher scores goals for us though.

I think he has as many goals for us as for Liverpool in the league. :)

As for unlikeable players there are some excellent candidates. Terry, Cole and Suarez are world class. Barton is a nasty cvnt but doesn't belong in the same company.

oh sorry I forgot I had already posted in this thread regarding Sturridge.

Well he is twice as despisable (not even a word) as anyone else

....................Sczezcny......................
Hutton......Terry........Carragher......Cole
...................Frimpong........................
............Adam............Wheelchair.............
...................Lampard..........................
...........Suarez...........Sturridge.............

Shawcross is the one who tries to end careers with every tackle isn't he?
What about Cattermole?

Midfield is perhaps biased towards players us Spurs fans would hate but otherwise it picks itself. Is it a good thing we don't have a villain in there? Can't think of anyone who even comes close for us.

I think if we got Adebayor, he might be one for some people that don't support Spurs. I think some people might put Bale in there too. But that would probably be about it, we don't have a very dislikeable bunch in my opinion.

Cattermole has to be in this side, he is a thug not a footballer.

He should have been arrested for common assault and sent off 3 seconds into our derby with the unwashed last season.

Referee bottled it and give him a yellow.

With all the anger around at the moment, why not channel it towards something that really matters.

Sxzckzcny
Hutton
Terry
Shawcross
A. Cole
Adam
Frimpong
Wheelchair
Barton
Suarez
Tevez

Can't argue with that. Fellaini, Rooney, Ashley Young, Gerrard, Scholes, De Jong and Balotelli on the bench.

sorry, didn't realise it was supposed to be current only...(how did I forget rsol?)

I'm sorry I reminded you. Btw, I forgot Wise, who was once described on here as "boss eyed little fcuker" which still makes me laugh.

Back