• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Most Dislikable Premier League XI

I'm sorry I reminded you. Btw, I forgot Wise, who was once described on here as "boss eyed little fcuker" which still makes me laugh.

He looks dangerous, like he's about to snap.

Hutton is a career ending tackle waiting to happen. Even the Villa fans hate him.

Another dishonorable mention: Bendtner

Cech

Ivanovic
Terry
Luiz
Cole

Ramirez
Lampard
Mikel
Hazzard
Oscar

Torres

Sorted.
Modrat on the bench.

I like Tevez. Passionate hard working player and the best all round striker in the league.

What's wrong with Tevez Jordinho??

Are you serious?

tinkled off to Argentina without telling his club in the middle of the season. Refused to come on against Bayern.

I've said it before, players should receive either a lengthy ban or a significant fine (6 months) if they refuse to play.

Are you serious?

tinkled off to Argentina without telling his club in the middle of the season. Refused to come on against Bayern.

I've said it before, players should receive either a lengthy ban or a significant fine (6 months) if they refuse to play.

Yeah I'm serious. I like Tevez, at least the player on the pitch. His behaviour wasn't great, but lets get real 99% of players are the same and behave the same when they want to leave and their club won't let them- Modric/Berbatov just a couple close to home, it's part of football now. He works exceptionally hard, and is an exceptional good player. Would never put him in the same bracket as Suarez and players alike who really irritate me when I watch them play week in week out.....

Tevez is about the money and nothing else. All the crap he comes out with about his family is just that, crap. He agitated for a move and when it looked like it wasn't happening he came slinking back. Despicable.

Superb player but a complete dingdong.

There is no player I despise more in today's world football than Sergio Busquets of Barcelona. The c**t has exceptional footballing ability. However, he is a cheating c**t who will dive with every contact and non-contact in hope of getting the other team sent-off. His shameless dive to get Thiago Motta sent off in the CL semifinal a few years back is still fresh in my mind.

Yeah I'm serious. I like Tevez, at least the player on the pitch. His behaviour wasn't great, but lets get real 99% of players are the same and behave the same when they want to leave and their club won't let them- Modric/Berbatov just a couple close to home, it's part of football now. He works exceptionally hard, and is an exceptional good player. Would never put him in the same bracket as Suarez and players alike who really irritate me when I watch them play week in week out.....

As much as I dislike footballers, I'd like to think that there are still a lot of real professionals in the game that wouldn't behave the way Tevez, Dempsey, Modric and Berbatov have recently and in the past.

My non Premier League 11 most dislikable players:

Jens Lehmann (is he still playing?)
Carvalho
Dani Alves
Pepe
Marcelo
Busquets
Van Bommel
Drogba
Ribery
Fabregas
Diouf

There is no player I despise more in today's world football than Sergio Busquets of Barcelona. The c**t has exceptional footballing ability. However, he is a cheating c**t who will dive with every contact and non-contact in hope of getting the other team sent-off. His shameless dive to get Thiago Motta sent off in the CL semifinal a few years back is still fresh in my mind.

Thought you were talking about Ronaldo there.

Back