• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Manager Sack Watch

Was Di Matteo a 1 year deal?

If so he will stay till the end of the season unless Chelsea are in a relegation battle as Pep will take over next summer.

2 years but obviously sacking him at the end of the 1st year if Guardiola wants the job will mean a minimal pay off to Di Matteo. I bet he isn't even actually on that much considering who his paymasters are. Highly incentivised I would imagine, geared towards success in the PL and defedning the Champions League.

I told my dad who is a QPR fan that I think by Christmas Harry will get the job. Its all set up for him.

It is the job for him.

Though after the spending of Hughes i am not sure he would be given that much money to spend, but his motivational ability can pick teams up relatively quickly.

QPR's CEO says another relegation scrap is not an acceptable outcome for the season after splashing the cash

Before the season started I was going to put a bet on Di Matteo or Steve Clarke being first Prem manager sacked, their teams currently sit 1st and 3rd, good work GD !!

Luckily I never got round to putting the bets on, the odds will be better now if I still fancy it, looking more likely Hughes / AVB / Rodgers now though tbf, most likely Hughes as the other 2 will be given a bit more time as the owners won't want to lose face sacking their men.

AVB has to be favourite. Doesn't matter if you love him or hate him he's had a poor start, just as he did at Chelsea, the press seem to hate him and are going to be on his case until he's sacked or turns it around and we all know what the press would prefer.

AVB has to be favourite. Doesn't matter if you love him or hate him he's had a poor start, just as he did at Chelsea, the press seem to hate him and are going to be on his case until he's sacked or turns it around and we all know what the press would prefer.

Turns it around?? What? We've played 3 games! I agree the press is out for him but fudge me cant we at least give him a chance?

based on results, avb, rogers and hughes. a win at later reading sees us up 6 places to 10th. still early days !

How long will Rodgers get do you think? All artsy no fartsy at the moment. And are there now rumblings that Gerrard isn't being fully utilised? Get Gerrard offside and he's gone.

A lot of Pool fans realise Gerrard doesn't fit into their system, but as long as they're not winning, questions will be asked. Mostly by clueless people.

Back