• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Capello Resigns / New England Manager Speculation Thread

Whose got two thumbs and wants to manage Tottenham?

article-0-063A5B89000005DC-830_233x309.jpg

If we want bankruptcy we should just stick with Harry.

What do you mean I shouldn't believe everything I read on other forums?

FURIOUS Fabio Capello says he quit as England boss after the FA "insulted" him.

Capello launched a stunning broadside at his former employers after walking out on the ?ú6million-a-year Three Lions job.

The Italian was fuming when FA chiefs went over his head to strip John Terry of the England captaincy last week.

And Capello tonight raged: "They really insulted me and damaged my authority.

"What really hit me and forced me to take this decision was the fact the much-vaunted Anglo-Saxon sense of justice, as they are the first to claim that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

"In Terry's case, they gravely offended me and damaged my authority at the head of the England side, effectively creating a problem for the squad.

"I have never tolerated certain crossing of lines, so it was easy for me to spot it and take my decision to leave

How Harry could want the job after that is anyone's guess. Patriotism really does make people do strange things.

I question Capello's ethics and scruples. Glad he has gone personally. Backing a clam like Terry once you say OK, backing him twice shows yourself up.

But, surely he could resign from that contract?............a bit like that England manager resigned today. You know.....whatsisname.......

Don't think Russians operate like that. Somehow I don't think you can just resign from their pay and go manage a rival!!

I suppose it has to be an Englishman and you can't really look farther than picking a man who has taken a sleeping giant from the doldrums to compete effectively for a Champions league spot.

Take a bow Pardew.

Feelings towards Redknapp if he goes...

What would you feel? Hatred, respect, pity? Would you feel let down if he goes now?

Love the guy, but absolutely gutted if he goes.

We could well have been playing in the Championship if it weren't for him.

Back