• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Capello Resigns / New England Manager Speculation Thread

i couldn't give a flying fudge about the england team... But spurs are my life. I'll be absolutely gutted if harry leaves us now. But also worried about him being announced as next england manager before the end of the season. It could have the same disastrous effect as ferguson announcing his retirement at man utd a few years back.

this!!

fudge england

420691_10150517857001126_581306125_9133189_365757858_n.jpg

Absolute quality

I've never been a huge Redknapp fan, but I respect what he has done here and we would be way worse off if we lose him. I think taking the England job would be a bad decision for him, but I totally understand why he would do it. Would wish him all the best in the future.

I'm fudged off.

The main thing is we just get over the huge distraction of the legal case, (our manager missed a vital game becuase of it) and now we have this fudging circus!!!

The media will be like dog with a fudging bone.......every fudging press conference, every spurs story, match report, after match comments.........EVERYTHING!!

The players wont know where they stand.......A MASSIVE fudging CLUSTER fudge!!!

I'm fudged off.

The main thing is we just get over the huge distraction of the legal case, (our manager missed a vital game becuase of it) and now we have this fudging circus!!!

The media will be like dog with a fudging bone.......every fudging press conference, every spurs story, match report, after match comments.........EVERYTHING!!

The players wont know where they stand.......A MASSIVE fudging CLUSTER fudge!!!

it's a fudging conspiracy is what it is

does that clam Dein still work for the FA ?

in some ways it might be best for the club (should redknapp be taking the job in the summer) to replace him now - him staying on till the end of the season (whilst agreeing to leave in the summer) will have a negative effect on our run in IMO

Last edited:
Harry is old school, he sees it as the pinnacle - a great honour.

Most other people see it for the pending disaster it is, total poisoned chalice

Glad someone else has posted this. It is a huge, fudge off poison chalice.

Please Harry think, all this Mourinho talk...

Mourinho + a big spend up ala Ramos would give us a great chance of the league but, winning it with Harry and a relatively slowly, constructed team = the glory we all crave without being tainted with the Chelsea + City stigma.

If Modric and Bale stay next Season and we add 1 or 2 we have a massive, massive chance.

and one who will look a piece when Terry gets done for racism

you wont hear me defending that odious clam Terry, but the FA screwed up - if Terry was going to be stripped of the arm band it needed to be either at the request of the players or from the manager, but to take it off him (an innocent man - (for 4 months)) like this is wrong

England are fudging brick......Arry wants it for his CV and fair play.

He'll lose a couple of games and get fudging raped......the majority of fans don'y like the guy.

We need to make a statement and get press officers at the news conferences saying 'no fudging questions about England, Spurs related questions only.

The players need to make sure Harry feels he can't leave as we are on the verge of something great.

you wont hear me defending that odious clam Terry, but the FA screwed up - if Terry was going to be stripped of the arm band it needed to be either at the request of the players or from the manager, but to take it off him (an innocent man - (for 4 months)) like this is wrong

yeah i agree

but i do think they have stripped him of the captaincy because the rest of the squad not being able to respect him or follow his leadership rather than to punish him for the alleged racism - but yea, the FA have gone about it in totally the wrong way

Glad someone else has posted this. It is a huge, fudge off poison chalice.

Please Harry think, all this Mourinho talk...

Mourinho + a big spend up ala Ramos would give us a great chance of the league but, winning it with Harry and a relatively slowly, constructed team = the glory we all crave without being tainted with the Chelsea + City stigma.

If Modric and Bale stay next Season and we add 1 or 2 we have a massive, massive chance.

And if Harry does fudge off, they will only probably stay if someone like Mourinho comes to Spurs.

I hope Harry doesn't go but lets face it, it isn't any different than anyone looking to bigger better(?) things in their career.

Why? All this 'innocent til proven guilty' stuff is absolute rubbish. As I posted the other day, if I was up for a racism charge I would highly expect to be suspended from my job.

Gutted but understanding.

1) I really don't think he'd leave us midseason, and I can't see the FA waiting 'til our season is over to employ a new manager

2) Why on earth would anyone want the England job? It's like taking the reigns at Blackburn and being told that you're expected to win the league with no money.

The FA really are some heartless sons of bitches.

Nick Moore @nick_moore

Interviewed semi-pro Capello lookalike Howard Brown last year. Works in a factory. This summer was going to paydirt for him. All ruined.

Back