• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Capello Resigns / New England Manager Speculation Thread

Mourinho to Spurs is trending world wide on Twitter. It's crazy! I can't see it at all - at least not until the stadium is built and paid for and we can afford top level wages.

I must say the Mourinho to Spurs rumours are getting stronger. I never thought it would be possible, but I didn't think we would be 3rd in February! I'm no fan of his Madrid side, but I accept that he would be the best choice to take over from Redknapp in the summer.

Its 2+2+Fantsy=5 stuff

Mourinho says he will leave Madrid in the summer and would like to come back to England
Harry gets the all clear in court
Capello resigns

All the pieces fit conveniently - doesnt make it true!

I miss the days of newspapers (Im only 35 by the way!)

This wildfire, lunatics guide to breaking news does my head in.

How might Mourinho react to Daniel Levy getting involved with transfers though?

That is supposedly why he was no happy at Chelsea...

I miss the days of newspapers (Im only 35 by the way!)

This wildfire, lunatics guide to breaking news does my head in.

I know exactly what you mean, its all very knee jerk and not considered at all

Levy wouldnt necessarily interfere, rather just deal with Finances and negotiation like he does now

And that no issue for Redknapp - something many anticipated it would be

I must say the Mourinho to Spurs rumours are getting stronger. I never thought it would be possible, but I didn't think we would be 3rd in February! I'm no fan of his Madrid side, but I accept that he would be the best choice to take over from Redknapp in the summer.

agree

Is it not a case of Levy giving arry a list of players that are available and saying are you interested in any?

Mourinho will go to City after Mancini leaves having lost the tiitle to Utd

Why would he choose us instead? Just out of interest

There's one small hitch with the Mourinho to Spurs theory- he earns something like 15 million euros a year at Madrid. That's sixty million over four years. a little over 50 million pounds. Can we afford that? I doubt it. Unless he's willing to lower his wage demands by a preposterously large amount, we won't get him. So take a chill pill and relax. What will happen, will happen, and I'm sure of one thing; Daniel Levy will NOT put the future of the club in jeopardy. I trust him, and thus I'm pretty confident about Harry staying till the summer at least.

Back