• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Capello Resigns / New England Manager Speculation Thread

could work out in our favour - they might get Hiddink (or whoever) in and leave him there

cant do the tournament without a permanent coach in harness

I'd put Neil Warnock in, watch the fur fly then

Thats the first thing that crossed my mind. Redknapp wont leave now and they'll get someone else! COME ON!

Oh GHod no.. Redknapp Don't do it!

Atrapitis.gif

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

you took me right back to that scene, in my upstairs living room in a small town called Enugu.

ahhh, good times

Stuart Pearce - interim manager,Redknapp takes it at end of season & we replace him with Mourinho. I'll take it

after what Harry said today, thanking the chairman, fans etc, surely he wont go at the present time?

That's one way to look at it. Another way to look at it is that he was so humbled by the gesture, he's wanted just to thank everyone who has supported him...
He wouldn't/couldn't cut and run.

They won't go for Redknapp, it will be Stuart Pearce/Southgate. The Fa have been training both of them up with view to becoming potential england managers in the future; just like the liverpool "bootroom" style of appointment. The FA will want a yesman to back what they say and in either one of these men they have it. Of course they were right to get rid of Terry as Captain. You can bet what happened is that Capello gave them an ultimatum; appoint Terry as captain again or I will resign; and to the FA's credit they never backed down. How the heck Capello didn't see that we would lose all credibility as a nation that is at the forefront of anti racism campaigns can ever have Terry as captain i'll never know.

Daniel Levy is going to be busy. Times like these I am even happier that he's our Chairman.

Another make or break moment for us. If Redknapp goes, I can see everyone leaving in the summer.

BBB = Bring Back Burkinshaw

or

Verry Tennibles

or how about;

fudge off leave 'arry alone, wouldn't swap him for anyone

GHod you lot are laughable...

There is no way in GHod's earth that Harry will leave us if at all before the end of the season...

Massssssssssssssssssssive over reaction...

I hope you are right, but fear it wont be the case.

I assume the FA will want a man in ASAP given that this summer there is the small matter of some tournament or other...

If Harry went in the summer I could live with that (if he has to go at all) because we see out this season and have time to organise a replacement, have the summer to sort out the squad...

If Harry goes in the summer, id say thank you so much Harry for what you have done and I trust in the best chairman in the league to get a better manager in to carry on taking us forward

I would like to think they would have the respect to not pursue Harry until after the euros - Maybe get Hiddink in as caretaker and have a job swap in the summer, Harry to takeover England and Guus to come in at Spurs?

That would be an ideal scenario for me but I can't see it happening. I think Harry will stay to the end of the season regardless but the circus surrounding all this could be problematic.

Back