• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Capello Resigns / New England Manager Speculation Thread

GHod you lot are laughable...

There is no way in GHod's earth that Harry will leave us if at all before the end of the season...

Massssssssssssssssssssive over reaction...

FINALLY!

I can support England again, get in.

Harry won't go, not yet. He wouldnt turn his back on us halfway through this incredible season were having

Just cant see HR taking over immediately, I'd like to think a Temporary Manager is put in charge, Stuart Pearce.

after what Harry said today, thanking the chairman, fans etc, surely he wont go at the present time?

A worst Harry will just become manager in the summer. No way he'll leave during the season, no way Levy would allow it.

We're totally fudged. He's off unless we agree a deal where he can balance both jobs until the season is over. What a fudging joke man.

Give to Pearce or Warnock. Makes no difference anyway - it's not like they'll win the Euros

Stay away from Arry, please!

Just cant see HR taking over immediately, I'd like to think a Temporary Manager is put in charge, Stuart Pearce.

I can see this happening, though it might make it easier for us in the summer, if redknapp is going to leave at the start it gives us time to get someone in...

pearce a certaintly to oversee the holland game

as if levy would let redknapp be involved 3 days before we play man united

Back