• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Capello Resigns / New England Manager Speculation Thread

And if Harry does fudge off, they will only probably stay if someone like Mourinho comes to Spurs.

I hope Harry doesn't go but lets face it, it isn't any different than anyone looking to bigger better(?) things in their career.

If Madrid were in for him or Man United then yeah but its the national team.

This is a guy that eats, drinks and bricks football. He loves training, he loves his long conversations with Kevin on the way to Chigwell every day, how often will he train with the England players?

Also, how old was Italy's coach when they won the World Cup? Does he need to take the job now?

gonad*s to England and the FA, hanging Ghod out to dry over his personal beliefs put paid to any loyalty I had.

I might be clutching at straws but Harry to England now or at the end of this season is too soon at best, and a huge fudge up of monumental proportions for all concerned at worst.

Levy: "Hey Jose, wanna leave the biggest club in the world to become Spurs manager?"
Mourinho: "Umm..."

Edit: No disrespect, but I think the chances of Mourinho leaving Real Madrid all of a sudden to become the new Tottenham manager are really tiny

This is key for me. Players talk, and watch SSN just like us. I hope they carry on doing what they've been doing all season and keep playing for the manager.

They must have known for the last couple of years that there was a very high possibility that Redknapp would take the England job after Euro 2012.

Levy: "Hey Jose, Wanna leave the biggest club in the world to become Spurs manager?"
Mourinho: "Umm..."

Are you saying we're not an attractive option? Bearing in mind Mourinho has had an alleged bust up with his squad if true he'll want to leave?

@WayneRooney -"Gutted capello has quit. Good guy and top coach. Got to be english to replace him. Harry redknapp for me."

What a golden day for Harry. I'd concede he made it clear that he aspired to the England job so there will be no bitterness.

If he goes this summer he'll be leaving us in bloody good shape on and off the pitch. Fingers crossed he decides to stay.

Levy will have everything in hand, although the rapidity of todays events might have caught him on the hop.

I haven't felt like this since Berbatov. I don't want him to go.

fudge off Rooney you pubic hair for a mullet, granny shagging dingdong.

What are the chances of Harry having both jobs until the summer? Not much to do as the England manager until after the English season anyway. He'll be watching a lot of games anyway and surely has a good idea about what kind of squad should go already. I know he already said he wouldn't have both jobs, but that was when a relatively busy qualifying schedule was on and that would be very different to what would be the job from now until the summer.

If he does leave now we have to go for Hiddink. Was hoping for Mourinho if Harry was going in the summer, but there's no chance of us getting him mid season. Really hoping Harry stays with us full time or even part time until the summer, then make a permanent decision after the Euros.

Frustrating stuff.

What other options do we have if we rule out another foreign import?

Hughes, Lambert, Rodgers, Pardew? I'm not convinced.

My first feeling would be one of gratitude. Wouldn't matter when he left. He has done brilliantly for this club, better than almost any sane person predicted when he first signed. He's brought a lot of smiles to my face and entertained me greatly. Fantastic stuff. Of course I would also be upset and sad, but I would be grateful more than anything, he would in that case leave us in a much better shape than when he joined.

I really d hope he stays though. At the very least until the summer.

The second bit mate

Absofudginglutely!!!!!

Scum fans, Liverpool, Man Utd, Cheski etc are all rubbing their hands.

Rooney calling for him is a fudging joke.....we are 5 points behind them clams and play them at the lane soon!!!!

In all honesty I don't think Harry is the be all and end all, another manager could do as good a job, not that I don't think he has been great and I want him at the lane!!!!

Back