• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Capello Resigns / New England Manager Speculation Thread

Mark Perryman sounds a right dingdong!

He does, said he would choose Guardiola over Redknapp.. Has Guardiola ever even suggested he would leave the best club side in the world to manage the 8th best nation in the world!?!?

Mass suicide

A myth born on this board and perpetuated after every article mentioning him leaving. He'll never come to us - that's like him taking on Sevilla or Valencia in Spain or Napoli in Serie A

where has he left to go. He has done the russian roubles, won the Champions League with International and now manages the worlds biggest club. He can never go to Barca and there is no point in taking over from Salex because his shadow will last for decades. Jose has said he wants Premiership and London and that gives him three options. Rule out cheatski because of Roman's ego and that leaves two. Arsenal are not ready to sack their best ever manager which leaves one option. One team with huge potential. One project where he could take a cluband turn them into a success. Jose could do for Tottenham what Shankly did for Liverpool and Salex for Manchester. Tottenham are on the up and Jose knows it.

Arry : " Dan I've been offered the England job and I want to take it"

Levy " Sorry you are not going"

Arry " But we had a gentlemens agreement that I could go if the England job came up"

Levy " That was the same type of gentlemens agreement I had with Luka" O:)

[-o<[-o<

HA ! it's one thing keeping a player against his will, doesn't quite work the same with a manager !

"They Really insulted me and damaged my authority. I have never tolerated certain crossing of lines, it was easy for me to spot it and take my decison to leave."

Last edited:
You have to give it to the FA once again for creating this whole mess, they are fudging useless

It was lunacy to keep him in the job after the laughing stock of the last world cup. I applaud them now for creating this "mess" as it, at last, forced out this fudgein clown Capello.

(even though it fudges us up obviously)

where has he left to go. He has done the russian roubles, won the Champions League with International and now manages the worlds biggest club. He can never go to Barca and there is no point in taking over from Salex because his shadow will last for decades. Jose has said he wants Premiership and London and that gives him three options. Rule out cheatski because of Roman's ego and that leaves two. Arsenal are not ready to sack their best ever manager which leaves one option. One team with huge potential. One project where he could take a cluband turn them into a success. Jose could do for Tottenham what Shankly did for Liverpool and Salex for Manchester. Tottenham are on the up and Jose knows it.

He can go to City, PSG, Anzhi, or any other club which could give him a blank cheque to go shopping

If he comes to us - would be the first time in his career where he would be severely limited in his finances and not guaranteed world class players in comparison to his previous exploits.

He can go to City, PSG, Anzhi, or any other club which could give him a blank cheque to go shopping

If he comes to us - would be the first time in his career where he would be severely limited in his finances and not guaranteed world class players in comparison to his previous exploits.

Which is surely the only way to prove he is truely the special one?

Counts in our favour.

Plus with ffp neither city or psg have a blank chequebook.

Weve bid ?ú30m+ for players last summer, this Jan we offered ?ú18m for Remy and Damiano, its not like weve got 2p to spend, plus I think Levy held back funds in case Harry went down

our net spend over the last three windows shows a considerable profit.. there is no doubt monies for any new manager IMO.

If we are so grand - why couldn't we match Chelsea's wage offerings to Modric and quash that drama once and for all?

I love the optimism in seeing him with us but personally I thiknk he'd end up at United (most likely - even SAF's made noises before) or some lotto winners.

Back