• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nuno Espírito Santo - Sacked

In the same way ronaldo was a "slave" at utd when madrid wanted him. But that is a different discussion.
I'm saying that if the agent works for the player. The player should be the one that pays their fee. Not the club. The transfer fee should be arranged between the clubs and the agents should not get a percentage. That way the player knows how much the agent is being paid and also that the agent works for their interests not the clubs or their own.
Then i believe you might see a lot more of the dele and de bruynes, deciding that they don't need an agent. Just a lawyer for negotiations with the clubs.

Maybe a lot of players think Mendes has benefitted their career too?

Nuno's team

Ian joins as Assistant Head Coach having previously worked as part of Nuno’s backroom team at Wolverhampton Wanderers, Rio Ave and Valencia. He also held a similar role at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and spent time as Head Coach of Heart of Midlothian.

Rui takes up the position of Goalkeeper Coach while Antonio joins as Fitness Coach, with both having previously been a part of Nuno’s backroom team at a number of his former clubs.

I am quite relieved to see that he hasn't just went along with Mason as Asst Head Coach. Any news of Ledley King? Like the quiet player he was, he deserves an individual-contributor type role that can get the best out of him.

I am quite relieved to see that he hasn't just went along with Mason as Asst Head Coach. Any news of Ledley King? Like the quiet player he was, he deserves an individual-contributor type role that can get the best out of him.
I read yesterday that Ledley has parked coaching and is back to being an ambassador

I read yesterday that Ledley has parked coaching and is back to being an ambassador

I read that too. Makes sense to me. For all his talent, Ledley was never a great communicator, either when playing or after, and a large part of coaching, or frankly leadership in any setting, is getting your ideas across.

I think an ambassadorial role makes sense

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

He didn’t use a back 3/5 at Porto or all the time at Valencia, so he’s not completely wedded to that formation.
Anything with 2 in the middle though, there’s absolutely no way he’d play Dele there, he demands defensive work above all else from the sitting 2. If it was a 352 if see him using N’Dombele there as the most advanced/adventurous MF as he looked good whenever I saw him.
He does seem to like the idea of 4231 as well though, so there’s hope for Dele in that as a pure 10.
Get the feeling he’ll love Hojberg though. Just praying he doesn’t come on the poach for Neves next to him, as that would be a perfect centre mid blend. Large part of Wolves problems apart from the loss of Jimenez, was no legs in the middle.
Neves is very defensively switched on and hard working, but no pace or stature (Dendoncker lacks aggression and nous to be that perfect foil).
Why has Neves been in and out of the side so much?

Missing my point. It's impossible to do a cost benefit analysis if you don't know what the costs are.

I don’t think I am. I think it’s perfectly reasonable for good brokers to try and do right by both sides of a deal. Make it a good move for the player, make it a good move for the club. I think if Mendes had built up his career by doing right by clubs rather than players, he’d probably struggle to attract clients. The fact that he seems to have strong relationships with certain clubs and has some good clients suggests to me he’s done well for all sides over the course of his career. Players can always choose to not use him.

Reactions: DTA
I don’t think I am. I think it’s perfectly reasonable for good brokers to try and do right by both sides of a deal. Make it a good move for the player, make it a good move for the club. I think if Mendes had built up his career by doing right by clubs rather than players, he’d probably struggle to attract clients. The fact that he seems to have strong relationships with certain clubs and has some good clients suggests to me he’s done well for all sides over the course of his career. Players can always choose to not use him.

Clubs should not need a broker to agree a transfer fee. If the owner feels they can't negotiate hire a dof. The agent should only be involed in the players contract and should work on behalf of the player and thus should be paid by him. If the agent works for both the club and the player, that is a conflict of interest and (after the pogba incident) is against fifas rules.

Article 19 states: “A players’ agent may only represent the interests of one particular party per transaction. In particular a players’ agent is forbidden from having a representation contract, a cooperation agreement or shared interests with one of the other parties or with one of the other parties’ players’ agent involved in the player’s transfer or in the completion of the employment contract.”

Back