• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nuno Espírito Santo - Sacked

If fonseca, coceioau (whatever his name is), gattuso or the like are appointed over potter, then its time to invade lillywhite house and forcibly remove daniel from the club.

Take him up to the badger and throw him off. Next form a militia and hunt down lewis’ super yacht.

If fonseca, coceioau (whatever his name is), gattuso or the like are appointed over potter, then its time to invade lillywhite house and forcibly remove daniel from the club.

Take him up to the badger and throw him off. Next form a militia and hunt down lewis’ super yacht.
How can we appoint a manager who doesn’t want to manage us?

That said, levy will know how much of a f a r c e the last search looked so presumabyl he'll want to have the next man lined up before firing nuno
You would have thought that would have been the case when firing Jose but surely Levy must realise now that our stock has fallen considerably now. The mistake I feel was Levy thinking we were a far more attractive option for managers than it turned out.

You would have thought that would have been the case when firing Jose but surely Levy must realise now that our stock has fallen considerably now. The mistake I feel was Levy thinking we were a far more attractive option for managers than it turned out.

Exactly. Reality must have set in during the meetings when the good managers were asking about budgets, a replacement for Bale, attacking transfer targets, talisman retention/happiness/commitment. The sh1t show must have been apparent then.

Like Poch? A manger they ran through brick walls for before deciding they couldn't be bothered anymore.

Exactly, like Potter at Brighton in some ways he had a vision for his team and a plan, issues came when we needed to go again, we could have backed him and should have and TBH he was right about the need for some to go, I think some are still here who need to go for the good of the team.

Exactly, like Potter at Brighton in some ways he had a vision for his team and a plan, issues came when we needed to go again, we could have backed him and should have and TBH he was right about the need for some to go, I think some are still here who need to go for the good of the team.
That's for me what is so dissapointing about where we are now, somebody mentioned earlier how cycilcal football is now, there has to be players in and out constantly because of how high the intensity is, our intensity under peak Poch was insane, a thing of beauty but unsustainable without new quality players.
So we're where we are now, the toxicity yesterday was in part a hangover from Jose, he got a free pass because of Covid and fans are blowing up now, partly expectation because of how amazing it was peak Poch, partly Levy's ill judged Spurs DNA letter that is now a noose of his own making and partly just because Spurs!

Edit: And Nuno is the fall guy.

Back