• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nuno Espírito Santo - Sacked

And for the record I'm not bashing levy, he has done so well in the stadium build and commercial success but that's his and Enics limits. It's glaringly obvious that they have a plan of trying to be relevant just enough to get punters through the turnstiles.

The PR spin every season is the same hollow words that talk a good fight but show no substance. I can't believe some fans swallow it, it really baffles me how many fans are like sheep and actually believe the words coming out from him.

They have done a tremendous job, but now is the time to take it to the next level and they clearly are not the people for the job.

They are here for a profit and fair play to them, but they need to move on. The sooner the better.

Finally for those who think that the alternative to Levy is going to be bad or it could be worse, I would say to have them as owners for the next 20 years would move us backwards in a slow dieing death. We are a shambles at the moment on the pitch and that will not be addressed with urgency from Levy.

Had we got in Conte we would have had to spend the money and actually be forced to compete... but no we can't match that.

Rumours are we’re going again for Conte. I mean, it would be a huge upgrade on Nuno, but why the hell didn’t we come to an agreement in the summer?! We’ll see, but it makes sense for Paratici pushing hard for him.

Dream on. Conte will not sign for a club unless he has a guarantee that he will be backed financially, he would not put up with Levy's penny pinching

I think we should just keep him to the summer - use him to get rid of players in the summer so the new man has a clean slate in the summer.

Good idea in theory but how bad do you let it get? Five defeats in ten, three of which were 3-nil and of the games we won you could argue we only deserved to win 1 of them. Unless Kane suddenly decides to give a fudge we're going to sink like a stone the way we're playing

And for the record I'm not bashing levy, he has done so well in the stadium build and commercial success but that's his and Enics limits. It's glaringly obvious that they have a plan of trying to be relevant just enough to get punters through the turnstiles.

The PR spin every season is the same hollow words that talk a good fight but show no substance. I can't believe some fans swallow it, it really baffles me how many fans are like sheep and actually believe the words coming out from him.

They have done a tremendous job, but now is the time to take it to the next level and they clearly are not the people for the job.

They are here for a profit and fair play to them, but they need to move on. The sooner the better.

Finally for those who think that the alternative to Levy is going to be bad or it could be worse, I would say to have them as owners for the next 20 years would move us backwards in a slow dieing death. We are a shambles at the moment on the pitch and that will not be addressed with urgency from Levy.

Had we got in Conte we would have had to spend the money and actually be forced to compete... but no we can't match that.
I really respect Levy for what he’s achieved off the pitch for Spurs - there are very few that could - but I’m increasingly coming round the idea that he is ultimately accountable for the malaise of the culture at the club. It stinks. I know someone who works there and even five years ago - in the golden days! - he was saying how crap it was to work there. I can only imagine what the mood is now.

Good idea in theory but how bad do you let it get? Five defeats in ten, three of which were 3-nil and of the games we won you could argue we only deserved to win 1 of them. Unless Kane suddenly decides to give a fudge we're going to sink like a stone the way we're playing

Exactly right. We've lost five of the last 7. 6 points from 21. That's more indicative of how we're playing and of the results we'll get than looking at all 10 games when you see the stats on shots, running etc.

The stadium was toxic yesterday. The Moura sub deserved the boos but I can't help feeling the reaction was even stronger because of the dogbrick football we are playing.

He's needs to be put out of his misery and so do we.

That Arsenal team yesterday was very very different to the one he inherited don’t forget
I think 2 players in that starting line up we’re starting in the previous reign (TWO)
I’m talking a couple of weeks ago they are much better/luckier in the last few games.

I’m talking a couple of weeks ago they are much better/luckier in the last few games.
He has changed his team
Admittedly he has IMO more players of the right standards available
He also doesn’t have the issues we have behind the scenes with players not wanting to be there
And the guy can coach… he may not be a great manager but he knows how to coach
So after 18 months he finally has his players buy in

Your bashing him literally in your message
And you also said yesterday about the enic out chants which I didn’t hear much of at all (and I think my seat is quite close to yours)
I don’t think any fan cares who the owners are as long as there not likely to want to behead people
And I believe all fans want their owners to invest in the most supportive way possible, which is sensible and a fair expectation
It is possible to get new bad owners but it’s also possible to get the same again or better
The issue remains that anyone buying us has to put up a silly amount of money to buy the club
To me that makes us unviable as a purchase as our price isn’t commensurate with any real value.

Exactly right. We've lost five of the last 7. 6 points from 21. That's more indicative of how we're playing and of the results we'll get than looking at all 10 games when you see the stats on shots, running etc.

The stadium was toxic yesterday. The Moura sub deserved the boos but I can't help feeling the reaction was even stronger because of the dogbrick football we are playing.

He's needs to be put out of his misery and so do we.
The atmosphere was awful
It is toxic as you say
But is that going to change quickly with a new man? The right one is possible
But it has to be the right one

The atmosphere was awful
It is toxic as you say
But is that going to change quickly with a new man? The right one is possible
But it has to be the right one
Who is that right man, given the squad imbalances / lack of motivation? I’m not sure anyone that would be a good mid/long-term fit is available mid season, unless Levy pays way over the odds for them and we know that’s not really his MO.

This season was always going to be a write off for reasons more than the manager

I predict we will just continue to do what we have done what we have done so far - get smashed in a few and win a few by the odd goal when the players fancy it and find somewhere in midtable.

I am indifferent if he stays or goes - but we could use him leaving in the summer to our advantage

It was also reported after the game (Telegraph?) that the club were willing to give Nuno more time.
I am always suspicious of rumours coming out of the Italian press (although with the Paratici links there might be more to them now). It could be Conte's people trying to up the pressure on Utd to bring him in, if it's true that discussions had been underway.

Potter
100%
No brainer.

Potter, Ten Haag, Gallardo, to name a few, there are options out there (might take a bit of convincing but all could be attainable). We need a project manager, someone who gets his squads punching above their weight (sounds obvious I know), because the funds of the sportswashing clubs won’t be available here. Not another safe, boring, passive manager.

Back