• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nude and partially nude images + now with added swearing

You have these bots scanning the pages for combinations of words that are deemed offensive, but there's no way of knowing what they might be.

This is ****ing ridiculous. I know this site is dependant on advertising revenue, but **** me sideways and call me a ****, I really want to express how I ****ing hate this commercial censorship business. The people behind this are a bunch of mother****ing pussy **** asshole ****s, in my very ****ing honest opinion.

(dear mods, please don't ban me)

Massively misleading thread ***le. Keeps drawing me in like a bee to honey, then disappoints every mother ****ing time!

***s! ****! Feck!

Ah, so you can still use feck, just not the bad F word. Reminds me of Mrs Doyle in Father Ted.

Compe***ion.

***le challengers.

****nal.

I think the filter needs some tweaking, maybe? The quan***y of words we're en***led to say is a bit worrying. I know we need to protect the sanc***y of the forum but...

Maybe change it to banning " *** " rather than "***" (note spaces)

Compe***ion.

***le challengers.

****nal.

I think the filter needs some tweaking, maybe? The quan***y of words we're en***led to say is a bit worrying. I know we need to protect the sanc***y of the forum but...

Maybe change it to banning " *** " rather than "***" (note spaces)

+1

This should be fixed so that you can now say parse and title but not **** and ***.

You still can't say S****horpe or mi****ting though.

Back