• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nude and partially nude images + now with added swearing

milo

Jack L. Jones
This site relies on advertising to help cover its costs and we have to follow Google's terms and conditions to be able to use Google Ads here.

We have recently been asked to remove some (partially) nude images from the site or risk having the adverts removed. No adverts would mean no GG, so we have had to comply.

We are going to have to strictly enforce the rules on the posting of nude images in any forum other than the Vice Den from now on.

Just to be clear, the images that we were asked to remove were pretty mild ( hxxp://i.olhares.com/data/big/178/1786379.jpg copy the link into your browser and replace the xx with tt if you want to see ), so we are asking you to urge on the side of caution.

We're going to update the site rules to make this clear but we are going to increase the number of infraction point for posting sexual images.

Hopefully everyone understands why we are doing this and moderates themselves and helping us out by reporting any such images they see.

Re: Nude and partially nude images

It's ... what is the word ... interesting that Google have taken this approach (not just here) to support their "family friendly" advertising business, while their search engine is the main source of links to "undesirable" sites. Not to mention that their ads are often more "raunchy" than the pages they are complaining about.

Edit: Not that this changes anything in the need to comply. We are all Google's bitches.

Is thats classed as partially nude we may as well live in the middle east.

That picture? Seriously??

Seriously. Which is why we wanted to to explain where we are coming from and why. Even posting a link to the photo is probably breaking the T&Cs. Of course, the Vice Den is fine because it doesn't carry advertising.

Is a piccy of a player without his shirt on classed as nude or nearly nude ??

What is Googles policy on some of the lies and rubbish posted by the ubber liberals and closet communists that wish to bring the death of the civilised western world and with it the decrease in their profits.

What is Googles policy on some of the lies and rubbish posted by the ubber liberals and closet communists that wish to bring the death of the civilised western world and with it the decrease in their profits.

What's an "ubber liberal"? Is it missing an R? Actually, I'm not sure I want to know. =;

What's an "ubber liberal"? Is it missing an R? Actually, I'm not sure I want to know. =;

It is one of the liars on here spreading their filth and trying to undermine the economic recovery so that we all lose money and then become a communist state that they so desperately want.

A part of me wonders milo whether you have been a key part on the way this site has gone the last couple of years. I am wondering whether you are what i would class an enemy of the state, i imagine google would not be to happy having ads on a website so anti capitalism.

It is one of the liars on here spreading their filth and trying to undermine the economic recovery so that we all lose money and then become a communist state that they so desperately want.

A part of me wonders milo whether you have been a key part on the way this site has gone the last couple of years. I am wondering whether you are what i would class an enemy of the state, i imagine google would not be to happy having ads on a website so anti capitalism.

:eek:

If you know anyone who has that power, please let me now as I need some help with a few numbers...

I have always felt too many sexually explicit photos were being posted openly here. Sometimes it can get embarassing when you are browsing this site at work or with someone beside you. Ideally such photos should only be posted the links with enough warning for those viewing it. That way you can always enjoy viewing them in private with enough precaution taken.:p

Wait, I saw the word 'nude' in the title and jumped in. Finding no images or otherwise of the nature indicated, I scrolled to the bottom, only to find myself confronted with a tirade against communism and insidious spies trying to crash the economy.

Definitely one of the weirder thread derailments I've seen. For what it's worth, though, if Google thinks that picture is a nude, Eric Schmidt will presumably choke on his cannoli when someone shows him those Chadli pictures over in the transfer thread. :D

Back