• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Spurs v West Brom omt yet? Can this be it?

Be great if we can win all out games and dream of second place. West Bromwich have found a bit of form so I'm going for 1-1

The Glum in Brum
Nothing rhymes with Albion
Or Throstles
Or Brom... the Bomb in Brom?

The Winner vs Frank Skinner?

The Smiles vs Adrian Chiles?

Chicken dinner in Frank Skinner

The crowd jostles at the Throstles

But what rhymes with Albion? The coach I'll be on?

Or Throstles

The grandstand in the West Midlands

Or Throstles

A reprise of the last big away win there (1-3], so the Homage in Bromwich.

Or Throstles

Sorry Adrian.

2b6475fa9e05fc8f_supernova-kepler.gif

It was a much needed win over Watford last week. But we need to win all our remaining 3 matches to finish in top 3 this season. It is not going to be easy as WBA are our bogey team. We have only won 1 of our last 5 matches against WBA in recent years and have drawn our last 2 matches at WBA. We were very fortunate to beat Watford despite playing poorly. We need to play much better against WBA as they have been in good form recently. We need all the players to lift their game and make use of any goal scoring chances we get.

I think Kane will be our key player in this match. After all, we only play well when Kane plays well and scores. Besides, Kane has scored 7 goals against WBA in the past. Let's see if Kane can get back his goal scoring boot against one of his favourite teams. Eriksen and Alli have been in good form recently. Let's hope they will maintain their form. Just wish Eriksen can score direct from freekicks for once ! Not sure how Eriksen turned from being one of the best freekicks takers in world football into one of the worst ! Surely, we need to drop Son for this match. Son never turns up in away matches and he has been in very poor form recently as well. Lamela deserves to start this match as he has not played much in the last 3 matches. Lamela's work rate and tenacity will be very usefull against WBA.

Our midfield have been in bad form recently. We need the likes of Dembele, Dier and Wanyama to lift their game for the remaining matches of the season. Dembele has looked tired, Dier is error-prone as usual while Wanyama has looked rusty since his injury problems. We don't have many other options with Sissoko still being poor while Winks not convincing. Pochettino somehow need to get the best out of our midfield for the remaining matches.

Our defence have struggled in recent matches. We were very fortunate not to concede a few goals against Watford last week. Pochettino really need to bring back Alderweireld to improve our defending. Sanchez is still young and will need 1 or 2 years to be a composed defender like Alderweireld. It will help us greatly if we can keep the clean sheet in this match. Hope Lloris and the defence will be at their best to stop WBA.

WBA have beaten ManU away and drew with Liverpool at home in their last 3 matches. They are going to make it difficult for us. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to win this match to move above Liverpool into 3rd place in the league.

Everybody dance now!

We have a chance to finish in 2nd place if we win all our matches and ManU failed to win theirs. It will be great if we can finish in 2nd place again but that is out of our hand. At least we can still finish in 3rd place if we win all our matches. I think we need the likes of Alderweireld and Lamela to helps us win all our remaining matches. It is going to be a tense match against WBA. We need to get an early goal to help our nerves settle down and get more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win to improve our chances to finish in top 3 places.

I'm expecting us to be refocused and finishing the season strongly.

4-1

Kane (3) Eriksen (1)

COYS!

Away to Brom has been terrible for as long as I can remember. Even the wins we've had there have all been horrible matches to watch. You just know it'll be a knuckle fight with long balls and lots of headers and boring as fudge to watch.

Stoke are winning, which means West Brom could be relegated by kick-off time. You'd think that would be a downer, although the players might not know.

Back