• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Saggy-face thread?!?

I’m not interested in the Sunderland job but I still wouldn’t rule out a return to management. I do miss it. It gives you a buzz you can’t get anywhere else. If something interesting came along, I would look at it but it would have to be something that I wanted to do, something that could be fun. I am not just going to do something for the sake of it as I’m enjoying my media work.

It would have to be in the Premier League. I couldn’t see myself diving into anything else now, like Dubai or wherever, which I looked at before. It would have to be a decent club where you could do something meaningful and enjoy it. If your hands are tied, it is no fun. Let’s wait and see.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...for-england-to-notice-dele-alli-a3085511.html

I’m not interested in the Sunderland job but I still wouldn’t rule out a return to management. I do miss it. It gives you a buzz you can’t get anywhere else. If something interesting came along, I would look at it but it would have to be something that I wanted to do, something that could be fun. I am not just going to do something for the sake of it as I’m enjoying my media work.

It would have to be in the Premier League. I couldn’t see myself diving into anything else now, like Dubai or wherever, which I looked at before. It would have to be a decent club where you could do something meaningful and enjoy it. If your hands are tied, it is no fun. Let’s wait and see.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...for-england-to-notice-dele-alli-a3085511.html
In other words: "I'll only do it if somebody hands me a ready-made world class team that will guarantee to make me look like a better version of the special one."
In yet another way: Ain't gonna happen.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03cdx69
CWdKgsXWoAEXsYB.png

Last edited:
What is happening at that club? sacked Paul clement because he was" doing too well" and now appointing Mr Supermarket Sweep, to take charge of their transfers. Now before I'm pounced on, Harry is a good manager but how long will it be before Joe Cole, Shimbonda, Krankjar and Crouch are holding up a Derby shirts and the club is put into administration. Sadly clubs never learn.

Brilliant!

"That's a corner flag as you can see. Brilliant." ?

Think your mistaken, would defiantly be "That's a corner flag as you can see. Top top corner flag. Triffic."

Surely he won't be called a Director of Football!? He always took the tinkle out of that role.
When Les Ferdinand got that job at QPR they called him 'Head of Football' or something because Harry had always mocked Director of Footballs... then days after he had left QPR they changed Ferdinand's title to Director of Football haha

Yes he didn't like the idea of working under one but he was actually a DoF himself at Pompey before he took over as manager there. I seriously doubt he will be content just being DoF though and think it's a play by him to eventually seize full power there.

Last edited:
Former Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp is set to coach the Jordan national team for their final two World Cup qualifiers.

Redknapp has been out of the management for around a year now after departing Queens Park Rangers in 2015 as they headed back down to the Championship after another poor season in the Premier League.

He claimed problems with his knees were the reason for his departure from QPR as he felt he could no longer coach the team to the required standard, but he’s set to return to management this month.

The Daily Mail are reporting that Redknapp – whose only piece of silverware as a manager is the FA Cup he won with Portsmouth – will take over as head coach of Jordan for their final two World Cup qualifying matches.

Redknapp will take charge of games against Bangladesh and Australia, with Jordan needing just one win from those matches to qualify for the final round of World Cup qualifying in Asia.

A solitary win would also see them entered into the 2019 Asia Cup, too. Following his work with Jordan, Redknapp is expected to take up an advisory role at Championship club Derby County.

http://www.squawka.com/news/harry-r...dan-for-final-two-world-cup-qualifiers/621307

Former Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp is set to coach the Jordan national team for their final two World Cup qualifiers.

Redknapp has been out of the management for around a year now after departing Queens Park Rangers in 2015 as they headed back down to the Championship after another poor season in the Premier League.

He claimed problems with his knees were the reason for his departure from QPR as he felt he could no longer coach the team to the required standard, but he’s set to return to management this month.

The Daily Mail are reporting that Redknapp – whose only piece of silverware as a manager is the FA Cup he won with Portsmouth – will take over as head coach of Jordan for their final two World Cup qualifying matches.

Redknapp will take charge of games against Bangladesh and Australia, with Jordan needing just one win from those matches to qualify for the final round of World Cup qualifying in Asia.

A solitary win would also see them entered into the 2019 Asia Cup, too. Following his work with Jordan, Redknapp is expected to take up an advisory role at Championship club Derby County.

http://www.squawka.com/news/harry-r...dan-for-final-two-world-cup-qualifiers/621307
He should just send Joe. He's made for it.

Last edited:
Back