• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Rugby World Cup thread?

what a bricky way to lose. That line out 5 meters out from the try line. Shoud have made that. What a battle. We deserved more.

Too muchdepends on the ref in rugby.

A few questionable calls at the end, but England have done better than I expected at every opportunity this tournament.

I'm hoping new Zealand Vs South Africa is a better game next week

I did
It was obvious for me
They literally were playing for the 22 and a set play
It’s boring but fundamental to the game
I don't think it was that obvious. England were just a few 5m lineouts away from killing off the game. They were costly mistakes.

The Pollard kick was not a gimme either.

The whole scum penalty situations just seems abit disproportionate.....
They are talking about this on the station I am watching. The 'bomb squad' produced so many penalties from the scrum, and it was not intended for that. That's why they take the scrum in their own 22 from the mark. Rule change should be considered.

Last edited:
They are talking about this on the station I am watching. The 'bomb squad' produced so many penalties from the scrum, and it was not intended for that. That's why they take the scrum in their own 22 from the mark. Rule change should be considered.

(unless you arre talking about penalties

No that rule specifically is odd, really strange for me.

Back