• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Steve Bruce wants to be Tottenham manager

Kind of like comparing AVB's record of beating sunday league sides with Sherwood facing Arsenal and Benfica, isn't it :)

It's actually far closer in relevance to AVB's new, unsettled side vs Timmeh's settled team.

I think he is a good coach, and its the clubs lack of progression (lack of monies) that has held him back from achieving more. He is one of these, what could he do on a top 6 budget manager.

Provide his agent buddies with bigger incomes?

I like Bruce and wouldnt mind if he became Spurs manager this summer.......

Ahhh I've missed the horrible sound of Manchester - nasty accent for nasty people! That bloke has been bred on success, he's never seen anything like what has been dished up this season. It's almost as though his masculinity and whole existence has be questioned finally!!

It's actually far closer in relevance to AVB's new, unsettled side vs Timmeh's settled team.

so on December 15th (AVB's last game) the squad wasn't settled but a few days later when Sherwwod takes over it suddenly becomes a settled squad?

btw i could have sworn you said (whilst AVB was in charge) that it takes a season or so for the new players to settle in? now when Sherwwod takes over they magically become a settled squad?

If we are going to (allegedly) continue with the policy of "managing by punching players' lights out" then I imagine he'd be a good choice, though, oddly, he always seems a good humoured sort on MotD.

Guarantee you could go to most clubs and interview fans who want go on a massibe rant about their team's manager.

http://theboyhotspur.com/van-gaal-hijack-naming-rights-a-denial/

So Dutch media are saying a Man UTD official met with van Gaal yesterday but nothing more. There appears to be no more information than an "inside source". The Glazer's have come out and refuted the claim saying that it never happened, whilst another couple of "souces" reckon that van Gaal has already given us a shopping list and Veltman is at the top of the list with Clasie second.

Sounds like a typical ITK fest with everyone being told something different.

http://theboyhotspur.com/van-gaal-hijack-naming-rights-a-denial/

So Dutch media are saying a Man UTD official met with van Gaal yesterday but nothing more. There appears to be no more information than an "inside source". The Glazer's have come out and refuted the claim saying that it never happened, whilst another couple of "souces" reckon that van Gaal has already given us a shopping list and Veltman is at the top of the list with Clasie second.

Sounds like a typical ITK fest with everyone being told something different.

Levy milking some pro bono consultancy work on signings out of van Gaal. Epic.

So the clue to management is to be an egotistical prat, coaching ability be darned?

Sometimes egotistical prats have the personality to control and especially motivate others, which is certainly the case with the managers mentioned.

Why do some Spurs fans always delude themselves. If there are jobs available at bigger clubs this summer LVG will not be coming here. Get real.

Its highly unlikely that Spurs will be the highest profile job with a vacancy coming up. And don't kid yourselves with that 'oh but he'd love the challenge stuff' either.

Mind you I hope he proves me wrong.

The media hype and GB are the reason we all think about it happening. The realist in me expects to be disappointed but the optimist hopes that LVG agreed to it in principle in December/January and Levy has been working on multiple things for him since then

Why do some Spurs fans always delude themselves. If there are jobs available at bigger clubs this summer LVG will not be coming here. Get real.

Its highly unlikely that Spurs will be the highest profile job with a vacancy coming up. And don't kid yourselves with that 'oh but he'd love the challenge stuff' either.

Mind you I hope he proves me wrong.

I don't think he's gagging to be here by any means and if Man Utd get rid of Moyes and approach him, he'll send us a nice thank you letter I'm sure on his way to Old Trafford. I think peoples' optimism stems from him saying he wants to finish off his career in the premier league, has mentioned us by name and realistically, only us or Man Utd will be the ones looking for managers like him this summer (I don't think Arsenal would go for LVG if Wenger leaves). As well as needing something nice to think about after this cluster**** of a season.

If it isnt LVG then id give TS another go. Not sure who else is out there - perhaps De Boer? the only option I can think of. Id Simeone wins the league and CL - would he come? nah. Not sure who else is out there.

I am still laughing at Steve Bruce haha.

Back