• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs manager mega-thread

who would it be?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 110 48.0%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 20 8.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Alan Pardew

• Tim Owl Face Sherwood

• Fabio Capello

• Seb Bassong

• Sandra Redknapp

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
Besides..............if we don't get him, he could end up at L'arse or manure, and we don't want that.

This. If he became available in June. I wonder if he SAF would move upstairs and let Jose take over. Especially if City take the title off them.
I'd like to think Daniel could offer an incentive package for him to come to Spurs. The next 2 weeks will have a big say if we join the race

Don't like him, and really don't like how he has behaved at Madrid. But he is a winner, if we got him it would really be massive.

Shouldn't this speculation be moved now to the ITK thread ?? Tabloid gossip to feed the football industry machine, nothing new.

Shouldn't this speculation be moved now to the ITK thread ?? Tabloid gossip to feed the football industry machine, nothing new.

Sorry, this is not ITK gossip. It was just me reading a headline about Jose and wondering out loud, IF 'Arrys court case turns out really badly. Would there be any chance of JM coming to Spurs. That is it, nothing more....

As a matter of interest, did you want harry before he came?....honest question

I didn't know anything about Redknapp coming to Spurs until I was informed he was our manager late on a Saturday night whilst on a night out. I was happy with the appointment. I always liked his man management skills even before he came to Spurs.

There is no doubt that Mourinho would be a success if he came to Spurs, but Spurs fans are constantly slating Redknapp for being a mercernary, talking too much, embarassing the club, Mourinho is ten times worse at those sort of things. On the back of that total thuggery performance against Barca, I hope Real Madrid win nothing. Spurs fans want to see great, attacking football, will people be willing to accept the sort of tactics that he uses at Madrid as long as it won us a title?

I didn't know anything about Redknapp coming to Spurs until I was informed he was our manager late on a Saturday night whilst on a night out. I was happy with the appointment. I always liked his man management skills even before he came to Spurs.

There is no doubt that Mourinho would be a success if he came to Spurs, but Spurs fans are constantly slating Redknapp for being a mercernary, talking too much, embarassing the club, Mourinho is ten times worse at those sort of things. On the back of that total thuggery performance against Barca, I hope Real Madrid win nothing. Spurs fans want to see great, attacking football, will people be willing to accept the sort of tactics that he uses at Madrid as long as it won us a title?

With you 100%. With his oversize'd ego we'd become Mourinho Hotspur.

It would be nice but we wouldn't get more than two seasons out of him before he decides to move on.

if that two seasons came with silverware and put us firmly into the upper tier of football clubs (and shutting out some others for good) , why not? i'd trade entertainment for a firm footing for a future.

haha I have thought for a while now JM would be our next coach. Levy wanted him too at one point.

I decided to back my hunch and logged onto oddschecker where there were two bookies quoting on next Permanent Boss at the Lane.

14-1 Skybet

I took the 25-1 with Stan James.

Just went to look back and the prices taken down by Stan James.

They would only let me have ?ú10.50 on it... bunch of foys.

24.Jan 2012 01:41

Next Manager Markets

Next Permanent Tottenham Manager, Jose Mourinho, 25/1

Open

Single ?ú10.50, 1 bets, ?ú10.50 (Pot.Ret. ?ú273.00)

Open

Only if Harry chooses to leave tbh. Harry deserves a run with this team next season if he chooses

haha I have thought for a while now JM would be our next coach. Levy wanted him too at one point.

I decided to back my hunch and logged onto oddschecker where there were two bookies quoting on next Permanent Boss at the Lane.

14-1 Skybet

I took the 25-1 with Stan James.

Just went to look back and the prices taken down by Stan James.

They would only let me have ?ú10.50 on it... bunch of foys.

24.Jan 2012 01:41

Next Manager Markets

Next Permanent Tottenham Manager, Jose Mourinho, 25/1

Open

Single ?ú10.50, 1 bets, ?ú10.50 (Pot.Ret. ?ú273.00)

Open

I posted this up in the betting thread when i read the article, I got on at 25s, only ?ú10

Excellent manager, gets results but I could never love him the way I love Harry, and previously Jol. I despise him and his tactics and his win at all costs mentality, I'd rather lose fairly than win sneakily. Having said that, I accept he would be great for Spurs, but I probably wouldn't enjoy any success under him as I would enjoy success under someone like Harry.

This. If he became available in June. I wonder if he SAF would move upstairs and let Jose take over. Especially if City take the title off them.
I'd like to think Daniel could offer an incentive package for him to come to Spurs. The next 2 weeks will have a big say if we join the race

I don't think he'll want his last season to be a trophyless one, especially not one where City have gotten the better of him in the league and he was knocked out of the CL in the group stages. If Mourinho leaves this season, I reckon he'll lay low for a while and wait for the Man utd job to open up. That's the one he really wants imo.

id say Utd would be first choice for any manager, regardless of wether hes employed by any club at the time. So therefore, if he was to sign for Spurs im sure we would get ?ú30m to sell him to Utd.

He would takes us to another level no doubt, but with his reputation alone the Mancs would be scared, but Arse and Chelsea would be bricking themselves!

Back