• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

I dont care who player A B and C are, if Guttuso is our manager we will be fu cked

Only saving grace would be if those players are half decent then we might be in a better shape when Gattuso leaves in a few months' time and the next manager would have a better squad

absurd that we're appointing someone with such a lousy record though

@billyiddo mate, I realise I’m never going to get you on this because I won’t be able to reveal absolute proof, but do you not find it in the slightest bit suspicious that on the week before season ticket renewal deadline day, all of the obviously connected journalists who called Paratici weeks before he was announced were pushing the Poch and Conte stories to the high heavens? I think we have all been had.

I’m sorry, but a club that ends up appointing the manager just sacked by Napoli is not the same club that can attract Conte. We were told a deal was close, he was the front runner. We were told Poch wants to come home, if only PSG would let him go. And then a week later, those stories drop stone dead and reality sits in. Poch is signing players he has always wanted because he can pay the wages, and Conte would rather wait it out for a better job.

I don’t know enough about Gattuso to say whether or not he will be a success. But the club that appoints him is not the club that can attract Poch back after being at PSG 6 months, nor a manager like Conte that demands excellence. I think we talked to them. I’m sure we would have loved it if *they* agreed to *our* demands, but we were led to believe those deals were serious and close, and they weren’t.

Are you really saying that you believe journos that have been wrong with every manager that we have almost signed (stories they paid to write), over Levy, who has said nothing?
Do you really think the journos are going to say, ah, we got that wrong, sorry, our fault. Or that they just made it up for clicks. Nah, much easier to blame someone they know want reply to.

Mess is an understatement.

Absolute beggers belief, this is getting beyond stupid and quite frankly embarrassing.

Levy's body language said it all in his interview, either we're financially ruined or we've done a deal with the devil.

Say what you like about it; it IS exciting!!

In perhaps a perverse way, yes, but still...

Yeah, a passionate manager that gets angry and goes mental *might* get rid of our soft image & give the players a kick up the backside.

I’m now worried it’s just our luck he turns up in a grey suit all middle-manager politeness :)

I look forward to the next season of the Amazon documentary. A behind the scenes look these past weeks would be...eh...interesting. If true, of course.

Yeah, a passionate manager that gets angry and goes mental *might* get rid of our soft image & give the players a kick up the backside.

I’m now worried it’s just our luck he turns up in a grey suit all middle-manager politeness :)

His record is dreadful though. Its like appointing Alan Pardew or Steve Bruce. He's achieved nothing, bar the copa italia in 19-20 with napoli

Back