• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

I'm not convinced by the points on bring in staff, do they work for club or manager, where do their loyalties lie, sorry for using such a dirty word.

The same Gattuso that just left Fiorentina after three weeks because him and Mendes couldn't come to an agreement with the club over transfers. :rolleyes:
Lololololol you just can't make this stuff up...absolute comedy gold!!! Who's up for a good old fashioned lynching?

Potter??

I think some of you have been on the sauce!!

Potter over Gattuso or pretty much anyone else available to us any day of the week. I think he'd do very well.

Paritici looks dead set on going the Italian route though, so who the fudge knows.

I'm not convinced by the points on bring in staff, do they work for club or manager, where do their loyalties lie, sorry for using such a dirty word.

so ignoring the current circus for a moment

- its' about cultural change, when you bring new managers/leaders/whatever into an organization, you do so because you want them in most cases to make some changes, however inherently people don't like change, so you will get pushback and the "but .. we always did it this way"
- If you don't have enough people at the right levels on message, it fails (most of the time cultural change fails anyway)

Back