• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Good to see he eager to start...

After autumn 2019, I think we appreciated having an unrested manager isn't ideal

Apparently Fonseca's wife is Ukrainian, so its probably just a few days with the in-laws/packing up stuff from their house over there.

After autumn 2019, I think we appreciated having an unrested manager isn't ideal

Apparently Fonseca's wife is Ukrainian, so its probably just a few days with the in-laws/packing up stuff from their house over there.

You beat me to saying the same thing. The players aren't back for pre-season for another three weeks and we are still finalising his coaching team. A few days there and then fly over early next week, is not going to do any harm.

You beat me to saying the same thing. The players aren't back for pre-season for another three weeks and we are still finalising his coaching team. A few days there and then fly over early next week, is not going to do any harm.

Not with a DOF doing the transfer stuff.

he can rock up a week before training

Unless putin decides to down his plane. Putin is an Arsenal fan right? I mean Bin Laden was Trump's kid is, pretty sure Hitler was.

Maybe. But if I was offered the job of my life, I would be there straight away building relationships with everyone, from coaching staff that are there, through to security and the Tea lady.

Maybe. But if I was offered the job of my life, I would be there straight away building relationships with everyone, from coaching staff that are there, through to security and the Tea lady.

I'm sure that he'll have plenty of time to do that. A couple of days visiting his wife's family before starting a new job, where he will have no breaks for a year, doesn't feel unreasonable

Its a short transfer window due to the Euros.Transfers analysis needs to be done now...options identified and deals/budgets prepared to move fast.

Fitness and other programs drawn up...backroom staff also needs strengthening.

IMO the season has already started and this is where management of footballing matters will be obvious.

Sent from my SM-G998B using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yip. Other teams cracking on with it. Villa, for example, look to be trying to take a big step forward this summer.

Experience tells me that we’ll be watching Sky Sports at 11.59am on 31st August to see if Levy has squeezed another £1 million out of Villarreal for Sissoko.
(Spoiler alert: he won’t.)

Yip. Other teams cracking on with it. Villa, for example, look to be trying to take a big step forward this summer.

Experience tells me that we’ll be watching Sky Sports at 11.59am on 31st August to see if Levy has squeezed another £1 million out of Villarreal for Sissoko.
(Spoiler alert: he won’t.)
Villa are spending the money they'll get from selling Grealish, they won't be making a big step forward.

Its a short transfer window due to the Euros.Transfers analysis needs to be done now...options identified and deals/budgets prepared to move fast.

Fitness and other programs drawn up...backroom staff also needs strengthening.

IMO the season has already started and this is where management of footballing matters will be obvious.

Recruitment and transfer activity is Paratici's job and they have been meeting in Italy this week to work through those things. Fonseca is getting a new coaching team, that is another thing that he and Paratici are meant to have finalised this week.

Back