• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Just do a zoom call like the rest of the world in the last 15 months, why does it have to be in person? Wasn’t Paratrici revealed with a video interview?

There's no rush, the players are off. Get the deal agreed and bring him over for the photo ops and press conference. If he is in Italy, he will need to quarantine for at least five days when he arrives.

There's no rush, the players are off. Get the deal agreed and bring him over for the photo ops and press conference. If he is in Italy, he will need to quarantine for at least five days when he arrives.
Oh I agree! Just don’t see the need for a photo shoot release?

This is the full comment from Alasdair Gold

I haven't really seen much about that. As far as I'm aware, Fonseca was Paratici's main choice after Spurs' talks with Conte collapsed. When we get the Fonseca announcement will be interesting. There's some thought that it might be next week due to travel restrictions etc. I understand, from within Fonseca's camp, that he held further talks with Paratici in Milan yesterday as they go over the final details of his arrival, including that new-look coaching team.

Fair enough. The Paratrici video announcement/interview was fine for my liking.

I thought that it was good too but he is staying in Italy for the moment whereas Fonseca will need to be over here. There will also be more press interest in speaking to Fonseca and more of a need to introduce him to the fans.

Cup semis and finals come late in the season where we tend to be suffering more than our rivals due to having a smaller, weaker squad. Our first team have to get overplayed due to a lack of options in the squad.

Mourinho wanted to rest some of our first team in the week leading up to the League Cup final to give us the best possible chance of winning the trophy but the chairman sacked him instead.

Not sure this is true, we have plenty of options but we continually see managers not taking advantage of their substituions, how often were we a few goals up after an hour under Poch and he'd leave Kane on until the end game after game for no reason.

Not sure this is true, we have plenty of options but we continually see managers not taking advantage of their substituions, how often were we a few goals up after an hour under Poch and he'd leave Kane on until the end game after game for no reason.
I’m not sure.... how many times were we?

Back