• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

France has just put quarantine orders on people arriving from the uk. Making it more difficult for poch to see his family if they stay into next season.

Relations between us and PSG are pretty good. I am sure that we could work something out if Poch wanted to come back. Realistically, there is a fair chance that he would be sacked within the next 12 months anyway.

Yes of course, hence my words 'if PSG wanted to'. Realistically, they use his contract terms as a reason for extracting some payment out of us

I've just been looking at the odds on who will be the next manager, thought I'd have a look at the longer ones.

Stand out ones as follows:

Sergei Rebrov - 60 to 1
Sol Campbell - 100 to 1
Frank Lampard 66 to 1

Got to ask - where do these people get this stuff??????

Yes of course, hence my words 'if PSG wanted to'. Realistically, they use his contract terms as a reason for extracting some payment out of us

They don't need the money but need to save a reputation of pretending of being a big club.

Relations between us and PSG are pretty good. I am sure that we could work something out if Poch wanted to come back. Realistically, there is a fair chance that he would be sacked within the next 12 months anyway.

Didn’t we pull a fast one on them with Real Betis on the Lo Celso transfer? We paid a loan fee initially and subsequently a lower transfer fee so the sell-on due to PSG would be less? Or maybe that was all BS, I’m not sure.

I've just been looking at the odds on who will be the next manager, thought I'd have a look at the longer ones.

Stand out ones as follows:

Sergei Rebrov - 60 to 1
Sol Campbell - 100 to 1
Frank Lampard 66 to 1

Got to ask - where do these people get this stuff??????

My money is on sol Campbell to say spurs are racist for not interviewing him.

And that's fine and to be expected. With a year left on his contract, it is unlikely to be extortionate

Didn’t we pull a fast one on them with Real Betis on the Lo Celso transfer? We paid a loan fee initially and subsequently a lower transfer fee so the sell-on due to PSG would be less? Or maybe that was all BS, I’m not sure.

You could argue that was betis pulling the fast one. Although we have been taking players on loan first recently.

France has just put quarantine orders on people arriving from the uk. Making it more difficult for poch to see his family if they stay into next season.

I think that those restrictions are likely to be short lived.

I think that those restrictions are likely to be short lived.

Not sure. It's not the amount of cases it's the fact we have the indian variant. Doubt we will iradicate it even with vaccination. France has high vaccine hesitancy. They really don't want the indian variant in their country.

Not sure. It's not the amount of cases it's the fact we have the indian variant. Doubt we will iradicate it even with vaccination. France has high vaccine hesitancy. They really don't want the indian variant in their country.

I think that the Indian variant is likely to be in quite a few countries, so there won't be much point having extra restrictions on us for very long.

So if psg refuse to let poch go and resigns is there any consequences?
Can he just walk into another job?
There must be some reason this cannot happen otherwise no compensation will ever be paid for managers. Although there was that time Palace released Dowie to be closer to his family in the North West and he promptly took a job at Charlton.

Poch has too much integrity to pull any stunts. If this is to happen it will be for ‘personal reasons’ so they release him under a mutual agreement that may save them some compo to him further down the line and they get a Conte or ZZ as an instant replacement.

If he comes back, Poch will surely have a very strong hand to play. He’d be immune from the sack, barring a complete brickshow, for a few years and I’m assuming he’d insist on being backed properly. I’m getting as excited as I did when the Bale rumours surfaced...

Can imagine the phone conversation:

Levy: “Poch, your replacement didn’t work out. Fancy coming back?”

Poch: “Hmmm, if the offer was right, maybe.”

Levy: “Yep, we’ll give you a transfer kitty, shift the deadwood and you’ll be back on 8.5m a year. It’ll be like the last two years never happened.”

Poch: “But Daniel, weren’t you paying my replacement almost double that?”

If he comes back, Poch will surely have a very strong hand to play. He’d be immune from the sack, barring a complete brickshow, for a few years and I’m assuming he’d insist on being backed properly. I’m getting as excited as I did when the Bale rumours surfaced...

Can imagine the phone conversation:

Levy: “Poch, your replacement didn’t work out. Fancy coming back?”

Poch: “Hmmm, if the offer was right, maybe.”

Levy: “Yep, we’ll give you a transfer kitty, shift the deadwood and you’ll be back on 8.5m a year. It’ll be like the last two years never happened.”

Poch: “But Daniel, weren’t you paying my replacement almost double that?”

And I want my players to be brought in the market not ones you fancy

Personally think poch would be nuts coming back having only won one cup with psg. He needs some trophies under his belt or else the media willalways label him the bridesmaid. Players would believe it too.

Back