• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

When I try to view the SNV forum using IE 11 (build 11.0.9600.17501) under 64-bit Windows 7 Pro (version 6.1, build 7601, SP1), I always get automatically redirected back to the http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/ page. If I know individual thread URLs, I can navigate there; just can't get to http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/forums/spurs-news-views.2/ (although I can view the Transfer Rumours sub-forum).

No problems using Chrome, though.
Sounds like a cache issue. Clear your temp internet files, delete any cookies for this site and try again.

Slightly different topic...

Whats the deal with infraction points now? Are they all gone now, and am I safe to start being a clam again ;)

Is anyone interested in writing something for the blog/front page? We are open to anything Spurs related. It does not matter if it is a one off or a regular feature, we'd just like to get some varied and interesting content up there. Please post a reply in this thread or PM one of the admins if you are.

Can I write a post about the merits of voting for the Green Party here in the UK after seeing Syriza win the elections in Greece? ;)

i can write some rubbish about following tottenham from 6000 miles away, living in the land of the stupid, watching a lot of yank sport and the crazy things I hear from americans every day.

How about our first match day experience? Mine was February 1972!

I'd be up for it - enjoy writing and have some spare time at the moment.

i can write some rubbish about following tottenham from 6000 miles away, living in the land of the stupid, watching a lot of yank sport and the crazy things I hear from americans every day.

Cheers guys. They would all be brilliant.

I will have a look at the blog settings, I should be able to set you up with accounts which you upload content through and then either Scara or I publish it.

Right. You should accounts on the blog (so does everyone else who is registered here). You might need to log in again, the fields for doing this are in the footer of the blog. Just log in and then select '+ New' and then 'Post' at the top of the page. Let me know if you have any problems.

I am missing threads. Before i click on a category it will show down the right hand side the latest thread activity but when i click on, for example, Transfer rumours, the thread does not show up at all?

I'll write something this month, will be before the end of the month, no idea what but I'll think of something.

Back