• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Re: Official Match Threads - A New Beginning

I am legend. Just sayin' like.

OMT with Gifters Orgonite something like W17-D2-L3

Plebs :-"
Thou is legend only if Spurs don't loose a game when thou starts the OMT ( at least 20 games to be considered legend ! )

Re: Official Match Threads

Tricky away game at Sunderland on Saturday but I went for the OMT and I'm confident my 100% record for the season will remain intact.

Re: Official Match Threads

Defeats should not only mean an avatar change, but the person responsible should also have Sol appended as their player name.

Re: Newbie Guide / Official Match Threads / Blogs / Ask Scara A Question

I am asking permission, from the OMT gods (Jordi, Scara, milo etc) to create the Liverpool OMT. I feel it's ebtween me and Mumorn - our powers are best suited to this massive game.

I'll happily do it, though, I would have then done (I think) 5 this season already. If not me, please let Mumorn do it.

We need a win.

I am asking permission, from the OMT gods (Jordi, Scara, milo etc) to create the Liverpool OMT. I feel it's ebtween me and Mumorn - our powers are best suited to this massive game.

I'll happily do it, though, I would have then done (I think) 5 this season already. If not me, please let Mumorn do it.

We need a win.

Go for it, although the mods are not the OMT Gods. Even we are at their mercy if OMT rituals are not observed. Mumorn's arrogance meant we lost 3-0 to west ham so I'd rather not. He has fallen from grace like the once mighty DEFOE.18

Go for it, although the mods are not the OMT Gods. Even we are at their mercy if OMT rituals are not observed. Mumorn's arrogance meant we lost 3-0 to west ham so I'd rather not. He has fallen from grace like the once mighty DEFOE.18

But y'all are kinda like the King/Pope - the OMT GHod's eyes and voices on Earth, right?

A couple of new features:

{TWEET}tweet ID{/TWEET}

Lets you embed tweets, like this:

[TWEET]411125032644259840[/TWEET]

You can find the ID number (18 digits) by clicking on the time stamp in the upper right corner of each tweet in your twitter timeline or simply right-clicking it and copying the link adress.

{SPOILER}Spoiler text here{/SPOILER}

Spoiler text here too

Just remember to use square brackets instead of the curly ones or go to the advanced posting interface.

I just got directed to the rules upon coming onto the site, can whatever has been updated have the font colour changed to a Navy Blue or something to save me reading the whole lot again then getting to the end wondering what's changed thanks :p

Season deciding game just 8 days away and nobody has bothered to make an OMT? THFC6061 must be dying to post his stats.

Season deciding game just 8 days away and nobody has bothered to make an OMT? THFC6061 must be dying to post his stats.

They're all ready and waiting, but I thought I'd give someone else the honour of starting the thread.

And for what it's worth, I think Spurs will get something from the game.

ok guys, a few new board functions to get you up to date with :

Soundcloud :
soundcloud_32.png
[soundcloud ] URL [/Soundcloud]

pretty straight forward this - just highlight the URL you have copied over from Soundcloud and hit the icon in the advanced post editor

[SOUNDCLOUD ]https://soundcloud.com/audiofly/501-series-podcast-003?in=billy-miller-5/sets/bill[/SOUNDCLOUD ]

Mixcloud :
ZT5Rw5f.png
[mixcloud ] URL [/mixcloud ]

same as above but you need to edit the URL before being able to embed. use the blue part of the URL copied over from Mixcloud, as below:

http://www.mixcloud.com/thewarehouseproject/whp12-mix-013-george-fitzgerald-x-ra/

[MIXCLOUD ]thewarehouseproject/whp12-mix-013-george-fitzgerald-x-ra[/MIXCLOUD ]

Vine :yBNlYaQ.png [vine ] URL [/vine ]

Vines, for those of you who don't know, are 6 second video clips which have become the latest craze on social media - fortunately it's not only Americans who think they're funny who post these mini videos and we're now starting to see a lot of football related vines - goals/skills etc much like GIFs but in video format with the option of sound as well.

to use this function simply wrap the URL of the video you want to use in the code above or highlight and use the icon.

[VINE]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BC502BF7901045510273953632256_13e3ce4143c.4.7.14642778620098463859.mp4?versionId=5rbEV6x5NoT4vGq3UFIsvsqLCOIM8p7O[/VINE ]

Vimeo :
uPG1Bwx.png
[vimeo ] URL [/vimeo ]

Vimeo videos can now be embedded using the icon above or entering the text manually. basically like Youtube but in glorious HD.

same as with the mixcloud function you need to edit the URL you want to embed - so : http://vimeo.com/84978203

becomes :

[vimeo ]84978203[/vimeo ]

Re: Newbie Guide / OMTs / Blogs / Ask Scara A Question - ***new functions page 12***

I have a question - how the hell do I change my Avatar - my ManchesterCity OMT was a long time ago now, surely i can change it to something else now?!?!

Re: Newbie Guide / OMTs / Blogs / Ask Scara A Question - ***new functions page 12***

I have a question - how the hell do I change my Avatar - my ManchesterCity OMT was a long time ago now, surely i can change it to something else now?!?!

You've been able to change ever since we first won a match post-City. Go to 'settings' at the top of the page.

Because they are/were involved at the World Cup and most of the posts being made in those threads were related to that. The rest seemed to be about completely different players.

Once the WC is over/there's other stuff to discuss you can start new ones.

Because they are/were involved at the World Cup and most of the posts being made in those threads were related to that. The rest seemed to be about completely different players.

Once the WC is over/there's other stuff to discuss you can start new ones.

Thanks

I just think its a shame they are locked, when for example Lloris made comments about his future last night after France had bowed out.

But I respect your decision.

Back