• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Re: Newbie Guide / Site Contributors Wanted / Ask Scara A Question

Hello Scara,
Long time listener, first time caller. Why on the forum main page is there an arrow that when you click on it talks about a prediction league? Is there going to be a prediction league?

There is a strong possibility of a prediction league happening. No balls on the line yet as it only being tested to see how it works.

If you'd like to test it, jump in and try it out.

How? its says "Bets on this tournament have not yet been evaluated."

*edit*
Nevermind, just spotted the tab at the top, how long has that been there?

Just to point out I tried to do the clappy smiley and it produced this

=D>

But to get the clappy smiley to work this is what is needed.

=D& gt; with no spaces

Seems to be working as it should now. Any others that don't work?

Is that google+ thing with the number next to it at the top of the page a new thing? Only just noticed it but it's a bit of an eyesore, not that I imagine anything can be done about it, just moaning for the sake of it

Is that google+ thing with the number next to it at the top of the page a new thing? Only just noticed it but it's a bit of an eyesore, not that I imagine anything can be done about it, just moaning for the sake of it

Just another way for them to spy on us I guess.

It's Google's version of a Facebook 'Like' button. It makes us more relevant to ad sellers and more targetable, which eventually means increased funds.

Moved to a better position - thread-dependant now too.

If you have a Google account and you like a thread, please recommend it using the Google button.

Looks much nicer where it is now, think it was because it was on the blue background, cheers scara

Question:

How do I upload pictures that are quite large in size? I have a few I'd like to post from the Monaco friendly but I can't figure out a way to get them on the site. They are anywhere from 4MB to 7.5MB

Much thanks in advance etc, etc.

Did anyone say something?

My suggestion would be to either host them somewhere else or convert them down to a reasonable size before uploading. They don't have to be in raw format to look good.

Hah thanks Jordinho!

Working on a solution. I got a good one of Livermore I gotta get on here.

Sorry if I post this in the wrong place, but I can't find the info anywhere from my iphone. I am new here and trying to post, but some posts are never approved or smtg as thy don't show up.

Help?

Back