• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

257g46g.jpg

21cunb6.jpg

And there's this Haringey PDF:

http://www.haringey.gov.uk/a_plan_for_tottenham.pdf

What i find interesting after reading the whole document is that there is no mention of capacity any where!
You would expect some mention of it. This leads me to believe that it is known that the capacity will change (increase) soon.

LAst thing I read about capacity was that is was decreased to around 56-58k - Would be great to say we have a 60-70k stadium. We could fill that, right?

Also, my only gripe with the stadium is the gap/window thing between the top of the stand and the roof, too Emirates for me, but probably key to the bowl design.

LAst thing I read about capacity was that is was decreased to around 56-58k - Would be great to say we have a 60-70k stadium. We could fill that, right?

Also, my only gripe with the stadium is the gap/window thing between the top of the stand and the roof, too Emirates for me, but probably key to the bowl design.

emirates%20stadium%209.jpg

This is the part I hate the most about new grounds and it's especially bad with the way roof is at the Scumirates. So much air.

other ways?? not as good as the one the scum use, their pitch is impeccable

other ways?? not as good as the one the scum use, their pitch is impeccable

Ours isn't too shabby either and it's in a far more enclosed environment. Considering how open their roof is the gap in the corners isn't really necessary IMO. If you have tunnels in the corners they can help create draught.

1245070_KSS_Tottenham_Hotspur_White_Hart_Lane.jpg

From my own stadium going experience I find windows at the back of stands distracting. I don't need any extra sunlight for the two hours I'm at a match.

It's more to do with optimum viewing distances, really.

Seats in the upper corners are the furthest away from from the pitch - so stadium designers nowadays often cut out the upper corners.

Come on James, some seats or "no seats but some concrete" is better than a large window to gawp out of at the normos walking down the high road.

I like it, especially the bullet train and the c0ck-tower.

But the way all the fans are keeping off the grass makes me think it might be a fake.

LOL!!!

Like we would ever see that train at WHL!!!!

And if it did, it would still only be 4 carriages

Come on James, some seats or "no seats but some concrete" is better than a large window to gawp out of at the normos walking down the high road.

Don't misunderstand me - I'm no fan of wavy upper tiers. I'm merely explaining the reasons why stadiums architects design them to be like that.

Back