• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
To be honest it always amazes me that there are so many ( fools) who actually believe the brick they read.

Yeah somehow I and everybody here is well aware that is how you feel.

You literally must have posted something to that effect across various threads over a 100 times.

Maybe we get thats how you feel now? And maybe we (certainly I) might be tiring a little from hearing it over and over and over again?

They were scoring 1.83 per game this season until Potter left. Under de Zerbi they are scoring 1.93. Improvement, but I wouldn't call it a complete U-turn in terms of goal scoring.
Sample size was only 6 games. Done a few pages back. Do keep up.

Yeah somehow I and everybody here is well aware that is how you feel.

You literally must have posted something to that effect across various threads over a 100 times.

Maybe we get thats how you feel now? And maybe we (certainly I) might be tiring a little from hearing it over and over and over again?

You do exagerate a bit, if it upsets you that much you could put me on ignore.:rolleyes:

How do you know that when you don't know how to like a post ... I don't trust you
OIP.uVaT5htXDs8ra5T8VwlytwHaHa
:D

You do exagerate a bit, if it upsets you that much you could put me on ignore.:rolleyes:

I’m not a fan of using ignore unless someone is engaging in illegal actions.

If you look back at your posts I think there is a good chance it could be 50 to 100 times. I have certainly started to notice from a couple of years ago and was beginning to think you might be a bot!

Any manager at Spurs is going to demand a salary of £10m+. The expectation from the chairman in terms of results is significantly higher than the budget provided, therefore large financial compensation is the only real carrot for a manager.
How do you know what the current expectations are? And are they expectations, or incentives?

Jesus, it's grim at the moment. All feels a bit hopeless doesn't it? I can't see who or what Levy pulls out of the hat to get people on board. Poch is the obvious answer but Chelsea is a done deal. Therefore, aside from Nagelsmann, I don't see who else we can get that doesn't leave the supporters feeling short-changed.

Levy's position is becoming very, very difficult.
There's really only one choice left...

upload_2023-5-25_11-58-16.png

Back