• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Why do you say that Paratici will go out of his way not to appoint Poch? What do you know about their relationship or characters that would lead you to such a conclusion?

Poch brought in two of his own DoFs last time (Planes and Mitchell) and pleaded with Levy for a 3rd one (but got I Hate January instead)

Poch brought in two of his own DoFs last time (Planes and Mitchell) and pleaded with Levy for a 3rd one (but got I Hate January instead)

You still think there's a chance for Poch GB or are you resigned to it being someone else?

You still think there's a chance for Poch GB or are you resigned to it being someone else?

Of course. I just think there other noise filling the vacuum, like when transfers are 'collapsing' just before they get completed. After the last 3 disasters, it is the only thing that could pacify the fans. There's also the etiquette of firing Conte first, before the drum beats can become too strong.

Another grenade thrower like Tuchels won't work. So Levy has no option but to throw everything at the main man.

Of course. I just think there other noise filling the vacuum, like when transfers are 'collapsing' just before they get completed. After the last 3 disasters, it is the only thing that could pacify the fans. There's also the etiquette of firing Conte first, before the drum beats can become too strong.

Another grenade thrower like Tuchels won't work. So Levy has no option but to throw everything at the main man.

Also talk now that Paratici could go too, as Levy blames him for the expensive Conte contract. Could be good news for Poch, new DOF of his liking to come in

Who knows, No idea what's going on with Spurs right now!

Also talk now that Paratici could go too, as Levy blames him for the expensive Conte contract. Could be good news for Poch, new DOF of his liking to come in

Who knows, No idea what's going on with Spurs right now!
Fingers crossed

I like Paratici on players, but his managerial appointments have been disastrous.

Poch + Michael Edwards is the dream team really

I suppose Ramon Planes coming back could be an option too. He has recently left Barca IIRC

Is he good at squad rotation? Does he set up solid defences?
Ange would be a very good option. His team's play attacking football & press high up the pitch. His team's are solid at the back. He also gets the best out of his players.
His downside it's his way & won't take interference from anyone. if you promise X then he expects you to deliver. As Australian fa found out when he walked before a world cup

Ange would be a very good option. His team's play attacking football & press high up the pitch. His team's are solid at the back. He also gets the best out of his players.
His downside it's his way & won't take interference from anyone. if you promise X then he expects you to deliver. As Australian fa found out when he walked before a world cup

Less top level experience than Mason though - i.e. hasn't manager higher than a 3rd tier league (if EPL/Spain/Italy/Germany is tier 1, France/Holland/Portugal is tier 2, the rest bar

Di
Less top level experience than Mason though - i.e. hasn't manager higher than a 3rd tier league (if EPL/Spain/Italy/Germany is tier 1, France/Holland/Portugal is tier 2, the rest bar
Did you say the same about Wenger. Just because you don't rate those leagues does not mean there are not very good mangers in those leagues.
Saying mason has more experience is utter nonsense. I would take Ange if Poch is not available

Di

Did you say the same about Wenger. Just because you don't rate those leagues does not mean there are not very good mangers in those leagues.
Saying mason has more experience is utter nonsense. I would take Ange if Poch is not available

Wenger had managed in france winning the league with monaco. That was when france was a lot better with hoddle and waddle going out there.

Wenger had managed a decade in France, in a period when the French league was possibly the second best in the world behind Italy.

Are you Australian?
seems to be a manager that is so well liked from down there

Are you Australian?
seems to be a manager that is so well liked from down there
English but came here in 94 most love the guy mainly because his love for playing attacking football.
Him winning the Asian cup with the players he had just cemented his reputation. His problem is everyone just says only managed in brick leagues so shouldn't even be considered

English but came here in 94 most love the guy mainly because his love for playing attacking football.
Him winning the Asian cup with the players he had just cemented his reputation. His problem is everyone just says only managed in brick leagues so shouldn't even be considered

He should maybe take something like the Palace job and then we'll see in a couple of years.

TBF
It is an issue
Your not proven until your proven
And Celtic are so far ahead be isnt proving anything unless he fails (which he hasn’t)
It’s a tricky one

I'd love to see a fellow Greek manage Spurs, but I have a feeling he might be a bit lightweight. Not that he's not a strong character; quite the opposite. And the Emirates Marketing Project people think he's a great manager (although I don't think they would hire him for the job when Pep leaves), so that says a lot about how well regarded he is. But somehow I don't feel he has the gravitas for a club like Spurs. If we do hire him, however, I would be over the moon if he succeeded with us.

TBF
It is an issue
Your not proven until your proven
And Celtic are so far ahead be isnt proving anything unless he fails (which he hasn’t)
It’s a tricky one
I get it's tricky. I just find the whole he hasn't managed in a decent league thing so disrespectful to the guy. All I want is Tottenham to look at every manager then hopefully choose the right guy for us. I think that's what we all want

I get it's tricky. I just find the whole he hasn't managed in a decent league thing so disrespectful to the guy. All I want is Tottenham to look at every manager then hopefully choose the right guy for us. I think that's what we all want
I agree
His cv is actually better than Pochs was
Pochbteam in Spain ended up relegated and had barely managed for 4 season when joining us

Back