• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
No offense to you personally but this is fudging nonsense and proof that Conte's fudging blame anyone but me PR works. You have Kane, Son, Richi, Deki, Lucas, Danjuma and you can't score against Forest or Wolves?

If we keep getting stuffed by big teams, I buy it, when we brick the bed repeatedly against Villa, Forest, Sheffield, Wolves and that Milan side, it has fudge all to do with what players Conte still thinks he needs, it's him being a fudging predictable dinosaur that is beaten tactically by junior/brick managers

no offense taken and i have no proof except an opinion; and unless you work for levy, i think the same goes for you too, so your opinion is valid to me.

According to Alistair Gold Poch has said he isn’t keen as we seem to operate in the same way when he left, which tinkled him off before.

Cant blame him really.

Probably need to look at the celtic manager or a steve cooper?
I wouldn't blame Pochettino one bit if he turned us down. After the way he was let down before it would take something big to get him back IMO.

According to Alistair Gold Poch has said he isn’t keen as we seem to operate in the same way when he left, which tinkled him off before.

Cant blame him really.

Where'd he say that? On his vid he just asked the questions, is it the right time for poch to come back, would he fit in with paratici, has things changed? He never said poch wasn't keen. Just it's not a forgone conclusion.

Cant blame him really.

How do we operate in the same way as when he left?
I doubt very much Gold has a clue whether Poch is keen or not, just waffle to make him self sound relevant.

Ambition being 4th place instead of winning trophies perhaps?....
During Pochs time, what was it, 2 FA cup SFs, a league cup SF and Final and a Champions League Final.
So in his 5 years plenty of chances to win a trophy, just didn't get over the line so no, the ambition wasn't and still isn't just 4th place.

Back