• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

"The colour of the shirts, shorts and socks which comprise our new Third Kit is Taupe Haze, complemented by black trim.This represents the first time in the Club's history that we have worn this colour on the pitch.
Our new Third Kit will make its debut in tonight's (Tuesday 29 August) Carabao Cup second round tie away to Fulham"

WTF? Taupe Haze?

There are about 7-8 colours. Everything else is a shade of something. Peach, duck-egg, teal, taupe haze are not f**king colours in my world.

Just noticed that every single youth and kids size is out of stock on the website for the away kit.

Terrible planning? Or something amiss?

Just noticed that every single youth and kids size is out of stock on the website for the away kit.

Terrible planning? Or something amiss?

They tend to be limited edition i.e. not many manufactured IIRC. That’s why they tend to sell out. Imagine they will re-stock though. Could just be a fudge up on the website I guess.

WTF? Taupe Haze?

There are about 7-8 colours. Everything else is a shade of something. Peach, duck-egg, teal, taupe haze are not f**king colours in my world.
You're a real man's man fella.

I believe that bright colours are much better for seeing your teammates i.e. you can see them making a run in your peripheral vision.
For that reason I don't think this is a good colour for us, and YES I remember MNU changing their shirts at half time when they wore grey.

Stage fright fella? You need to get out down the park and face your fears.

Have a mate who was out camping with his friends and was dying to knock one out. So he disappeared down to the woods and whipped out the one eyed monster. Not much happening so he closed his eyes to get a good picture of something that’d hurry things along. Anyway, he’s tearing the skeleton out of himself and stops and opens his eyes and there is an elderly lady walking her dog just standing there looking at him in absolute disgust.

Anyway, new kit…

Have a mate who was out camping with his friends and was dying to knock one out. So he disappeared down to the woods and whipped out the one eyed monster. Not much happening so he closed his eyes to get a good picture of something that’d hurry things along. Anyway, he’s tearing the skeleton out of himself and stops and opens his eyes and there is an elderly lady walking her dog just standing there looking at him in absolute disgust.

Anyway, new kit…
Think you should worry about your mates rather than Spurs' fortunes! :eek:

Anyway, new kit…
"A mate" :)

Agree with @salt and lineker - I thought it looked horrible last night. The numbers and names on the back were barely visible, which just made it look very washed out. One plus from last night - it should have fewer outings than we might otherwise have anticipated.

Back