• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

So will they have their proper suqad numbers today? Think Maddison is jumping into the number 10 shirt?

So will they have their proper suqad numbers today? Think Maddison is jumping into the number 10 shirt?

I think they could still change numbers up until the squad needs to be named, but you would hope they just give them the numbers now

We can confirm that James Maddison will wear the number 10 shirt moving forward. Fellow new signings Manor Solomon and Ashley Phillips will wear numbers 27 and 35 respectively while Destiny Udogie, who signed for us last summer before spending the 2022/23 campaign back on loan at Udinese, will wear number 38.

Squad numbers for Guglielmo Vicario (13), Alejo Veliz (36) and Micky van de Ven (37) were confirmed earlier this summer while Yves Bissouma, as previously announced, has opted to move to number eight.

Lol, nothing says woke warrior like getting angry about nothing.
Except it's not nothing.Especially if you are gay & have to put up with gay stereotypes. Gay people have to put up with brick from people all the time who think it's ok to insult people based on there sexual preferences. In this instance based on a picture. I am not a woke warrior I am a parent of a gay daughter & a gay brother & have seen first hand what a throwaway line can do.

Except it's not nothing.Especially if you are gay & have to put up with gay stereotypes. Gay people have to put up with brick from people all the time who think it's ok to insult people based on there sexual preferences. In this instance based on a picture. I am not a woke warrior I am a parent of a gay daughter & a gay brother & have seen first hand what a throwaway line can do.
Eh? The point I was making is they are using a stereotype in a bloody kit launch.

Thanks for clarifying but that's not what you wrote & when you were called out on it by @mephitis you accused him of being a woke warrior & it meant nothing. I took what you had witten as your point of view & i responded.
That's exactly what I wrote, I'm laughing at the club using a stereotype of a lesbian to make sure their kit launch is inclusive. Called out, lol.

That's exactly what I wrote, I'm laughing at the club using a stereotype of a lesbian to make sure their kit launch is inclusive. Called out, lol.
You wrote lol nothing says lesbian like frumpy jeans nothing about the club at all. You can see that It could easily be misinterpreted
Anyway you have clarified your position & what you meant

Last edited:
Back