• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New here - Best of johnkent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd bring him in for the rest of the season.
Would rightly fudge up Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
We can't get any worse.

Lets see how well Pardew does when he has more expectation next season. That said you cannot deny he has done a good job at Saudi Sportswashing Machine

I don't really like the guy, with his Brent-eqsue, middle-management doublespeak, but I do think he is probably under rated as a manager.

A fair few alternatives would have to be exhausted before I wanted him at Spurs, though.

I rate Pardew but lets be honest. Why didn't you start this thread in the first half of the season when we were looking immense? Its all about form, and at the moment Saudi Sportswashing Machine are on much better form yet we are still ahead of them(albeit on GD). It's so much easier being the underdogs, the pressure has been on us to make top 4 and even better all sesaon. Saudi Sportswashing Machine haven't had that. Redknapps previous managerial spells far outweigh Pardews so lets not go over the top.

Pardew has had a good season, that is all - For the time being at least.....

Yes please 8)

No i jest. I've never really liked Pardew. Something about him really grates on me. This has diminished a bit since he's taken over at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and he's come across as a touch less up himself.

Done a decent job at Saudi Sportswashing Machine but we are only looking at one season and it isnt over yet. Still a lot to prove in my eyes.

By the looks of things he's done a very good job at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and not only with transfers either...

However, I would rather have Redknapp. A full time, no other job in sight, no court cases, no England job looming, no insecurity Redknapp that is. If given a choice between Redknapp with all the current problems or Pardew permanently I would probably say Pardew.

Looking forward to the summer, the England job sorting itself out one way or another and Spurs having a manager that we know will be our manager for more than 6 months again, almost whoever that manager is, Harry or one of the reasonable targets put forward.

Well, we thumped toon 5-0, so clearly Redknapp > Pardew

No?

I was watching the Swansea-Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and I don't think he's all that great of a tactical manager. He got lucky in that Cisse was able to make the most of the little possession that they were able to enjoy.
However, I will give him props for admitting that he was naive in playing 4-4-2 against us at WHL rather than going all Kenny on everyone.

...I, however, blame the Anfield Cat on our poor form.

Well, we thumped toon 5-0, so clearly Redknapp > Pardew

No?

I was watching the Swansea-Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and I don't think he's all that great of a tactical manager. He got lucky in that Cisse was able to make the most of the little possession that they were able to enjoy.
However, I will give him props for admitting that he was naive in playing 4-4-2 against us at WHL rather than going all Kenny on everyone.

...I, however, blame the Anfield Cat on our poor form.

i watched that game, i was actually getting angry with swansea as they put in no where near the effort they did against us

maybe i didn't give the barcodes enough credit though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back