• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New England manager = Roy Hodgson

Last word?

You've made it clear you don't like me or my views, the feelings mutual. So let's just leave it there and not bore the others with our sniping.

Agreed?

I wasn't sniping at you, I was wishing you a good journey and and enjoyable evening, and made a light hearted remark about standing out in the crowd so I could wave, I'm in Bermuda, so I'm guessing you wont see me.

I don't dislike you at all, I think you are entertaining and a good poster, at times far too aggressive, but thats a trait I have levelled at me - all too often as well.
You are passionate and articulate about what you believe and intelligent and articulate enough to make your point. It makes me sad to see you degenerate into "he's brick" opinions, as I know you are better than that - we have had this conversation.....

I couldn't disagree more with you, and anyone else who believes that Redknapp is no good for the club, and astonished that the evidence of our performances and league position isn't enough to persuade you. I get that some people hate him because they believe him to be a crook, and questions over his allegiance, and his digs at spurs fans etc - I get all that.

I don't hate you because we have opposing views, I don't know you - but I'm guessing that face to face, we'd get along fine - we have too much in common with who we support, to actually fall out over how we do it.

I would hope so anyway. I can't speak for you, but thats how I feel.

It's disgusting and an absolute disgrace.

It's also quite funny, some journos defending it on Twitter saying that it's good journalism that 'reflects the public mood' and they have been completely shown up that they aren't doing that at all.

There's a change afoot, and The Sun have got this badly wrong. People won't base their opinions like sheep on what The Sun says anymore. Too many people in the past were liable to 'accept' what they said as the public mood without knowing all the facts. But now, there's Twitter, there's blogs, there's websites that have become more and more popular and people are starting to make their own minds up. They aren't so easily swayed and that's great to see.

The Sun hilariously ballsed it up today. And that's fantastic. I'm sure they made a similar mistake quite recently (maybe in the last year or so?) and apologised for completely misjudging it. I'm surprised, but also gleeful, that they've done it again because it just shows them up and should accelerate their demise.

What was that thing they ballsed recently? Was it in the election?

It's also quite funny, some journos defending it on Twitter saying that it's good journalism that 'reflects the public mood' and they have been completely shown up that they aren't doing that at all.

There's a change afoot, and The Sun have got this badly wrong. People won't base their opinions like sheep on what The Sun says anymore. Too many people in the past were liable to 'accept' what they said as the public mood without knowing all the facts. But now, there's Twitter, there's blogs, there's websites that have become more and more popular and people are starting to make their own minds up. They aren't so easily swayed and that's great to see.

The Sun hilariously ballsed it up today. And that's fantastic. I'm sure they made a similar mistake quite recently (maybe in the last year or so?) and apologised for completely misjudging it. I'm surprised, but also gleeful, that they've done it again because it just shows them up and should accelerate their demise.

What was that thing they ballsed recently? Was it in the election?

going into print - daily occurrence isnt it?

as Blaster Bates once said, "a bloody good paper to wipe your bottom on."

Our press are tossers. Is anybody surprised that they would stoop so low to riducule the next England manager before he's even had one fudgeng match in charge?!

I stopped reading papers for the most part after the phone hacking scandal.

I wasn't sniping at you, I was wishing you a good journey and and enjoyable evening, and made a light hearted remark about standing out in the crowd so I could wave, I'm in Bermuda, so I'm guessing you wont see me.

I don't dislike you at all, I think you are entertaining and a good poster, at times far too aggressive, but thats a trait I have levelled at me - all too often as well.
You are passionate and articulate about what you believe and intelligent and articulate enough to make your point. It makes me sad to see you degenerate into "he's brick" opinions, as I know you are better than that - we have had this conversation.....

I couldn't disagree more with you, and anyone else who believes that Redknapp is no good for the club, and astonished that the evidence of our performances and league position isn't enough to persuade you. I get that some people hate him because they believe him to be a crook, and questions over his allegiance, and his digs at spurs fans etc - I get all that.

I don't hate you because we have opposing views, I don't know you - but I'm guessing that face to face, we'd get along fine - we have too much in common with who we support, to actually fall out over how we do it.

I would hope so anyway. I can't speak for you, but thats how I feel.

Dammit!! I'm all choked up now!!

MUST------NOT------CRY!

What the hell I love you too.

p.s. Harry's a c*nt, but i'll let him off if we get Champs League.

p.p.s maybe

going into print - daily occurrence isnt it?

as Blaster Bates once said, "a bloody good paper to wipe your bottom on."

Goes to show how out of touch these tossers are sat in Wapping.

If I was Hodgson i'd tell The Sun to fudge right off, no interview as long as i'm England manager ever again.

What does he have to lose? He'll obviously never get a fair press whilst he has the job regardless.

Journalists are all egotistical tacos. Sunday Supplement is enough to turn your stomach. The goons actually believe we hang on their every sage word....like they offer insight and have a fudging clue what they're on about?

Do me a favour.

If I want an opinion I'll ask for one sunshine, otherwise just report the fudging facts without your snide flimflam.

What was that thing they ballsed recently?
Was it in the election?

It wasn't the last thing they ballsed, but in the context of today's Hodgson headline the Sun should have remembered their horrorshow over the "Bonkers Bruno Locked Up" headline five or six years ago, for which they were rightly slaughtered. I thought after that they'd learned the lesson that sneering at people's accidents of birth, mental health, speech impediments and such like is not something that people find funny or acceptable any more. Today's headline is a mind-boggling lapse in editorial judgement.

Especially given the top man has just been told he's not fit to run a bath! You'd think they'd keep their collective heads down for a while.

fudging tossers, all of them and that includes the broadsheets. Think they are the moral arbiters of modern Britain, well they fudging aint!

'Oh we broke into private property in the public interest your honour' do me a fudging favour.

Scum, the lot of em.

It wasn't the last thing they ballsed, but in the context of today's Hodgson headline the Sun should have remembered their horrorshow over the "Bonkers Bruno Locked Up" headline five or six years ago, for which they were rightly slaughtered. I thought after that they'd learned the lesson that sneering at people's accidents of birth, mental health, speech impediments and such like is not something that people find funny or acceptable any more. Today's headline is a mind-boggling lapse in editorial judgement.

I'm afraid that is something they have lacked for years and years!

Especially given the top man has just been told he's not fit to run a bath! You'd think they'd keep their collective heads down for a while.

fudging tossers, all of them and that includes the broadsheets. Think they are the moral arbiters of modern Britain, well they fudging aint!

'Oh we broke into private property in the public interest your honour' do me a fudging favour.

Scum, the lot of em.

Their idea of public interest is warped beyond belief... at the end of the day it is based upon 'what is in the best interests of News International'.. I suspect that this could lose them sales of the Sun, but it will certainly generate blogosphere/written media column inches, and all publicity is....

Their idea of public interest is warped beyond belief... at the end of the day it is based upon 'what is in the best interests of News International'.. I suspect that this could lose them sales of the Sun, but it will certainly generate blogosphere/written media column inches, and all publicity is....

Agreed - but i'll state again, THEY ARE ALL AT IT!! Guardian, Mail, Mirror, Telegraph....ALL OF THEM!!

Let's just say, I have texts, ok, but I can't print them here

I also went to a fundraiser recently and overheard a conversation

Let's just say, a few on here would not like what I heard

And I have several emails, let's just say that I have some serious information, ok

But I can't share it at the moment

Ok, but it is really quite damaging, ok

Its probably best that you do not divulge it especially if it comes from Redknapp as its probably a load of gonad*S;

Who the hell reads the bloody Sun anyway, as someone once said it not good for anything except bog paper.

Its probably best that you do not divulge it especially if it comes from Redknapp as its probably a load of gonad*S;

Can we have a GG Leveson enquiry? Force the publication of said e-mails? Presided over by QC Gutter-boy? or perhaps QC POTL for comedy value?

I think the headline is designed to elicit this exact response. Do you not think that someone in the Sun didn't realise this was gonna kick off a social media brickstorm. It's all about copy and this brick sells.

Back