• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New England manager = Roy Hodgson

what you mean like 2009-2010??? and we havent exactly kicked on since then

how do you know that pre season expectations werent 3rd and a trophy in the bag, if thats the case then we have underachieved

its Levy's call now

did we finish higher than 4th in 2009? Sorry, i must have been asleep.

realistically pre season was 4th and get back into CL - anything else a bonus
i think as fans we have become too blinkered when we were 3rd and got over had excited - if our recent poor form had been at a diff time in the season we would have just put it down to the kind of slump many teams have

im no rose tinted Harry supporter - but its naive to disregard what Harry HAS acheived and where we are
agree it is Levys call - and everything over the last 5 or 6 years has been part of Levys big plan, which is going pretty well so far.
unless anyone fancies going back to 2000 of course

I have to say, it does make a large number of us on here look pretty stupid with our "Harry is obviously going" stance. And worse.

nevermind that nebulous b*ll*cks... HARRY OUT.

come on, the geezer is getting on a bit, the daily trek from Sandbanks and back can be healthy, and Sandra needs a bit of attention after all these years.

Time for 'Arry to retire methinks

ok, thats a fair point i guess. Bring Ramos back, he was destroying everything in this path with the best spurs team in decades

especially getting the best out of Bale, Parker, VDV, Walker, Kaboul, Gallas, Freidal, Livermore, Sandro, Ade,

oh wait.............
He gets the best out of all those players? Really? What Levy spent almost a decade building is now going down the drain because of Harry's short-term thinking.

What a nice hand the FA have played, thus weakening 'arrys bargaining chips when they come knocking in the summer

Poor choice for England, imho

Why?

If he is bold enough to start shunting out the old guard, bring in young players with lesser egos that will be open to his ideas, he could be very successful (in England terms). He is a good manager, well-suited to the international game, and has experience at that level.

Interesting times...harry clears his name in court, team buzzing in the premier league, must be pretty chuffed he's a shoe-in for the england job.....in the end could end up unemployed in June. If the right man is available imo levy will think harry has run his course.

Back