• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New England manager = Roy Hodgson

How? Sacked? Or he will decide to leave himself?

I think that he will be sacked. I just hope that Levy has learnt from his mistakes and does it at the end of the season, rather than by undermining him over the summer and then getting shot of him after ten games of next season.

That's very true. WBA have given permission. Maybe we didn't. Or maybe the caveat was you can have him if you pay us ?úm's, which the FA wouldn't want to do.

your detail is probably true - but i like to think they popped down to the lane for a cuppa and "looked into Levy's eyes, looking over the top of those glasses and then called the cleaner to clear up the deposit they just made"

not sure if serious

Levy isnt going to sack a manager that makes SF of FA Cup and finishes 4th (IF we do)
That would be our best season for a very long time
and meet pre season expectations

what you mean like 2009-2010??? and we havent exactly kicked on since then

how do you know that pre season expectations werent 3rd and a trophy in the bag, if thats the case then we have underachieved

its Levy's call now

Erm, did I, or did I not tell you all this would be the case a few days back in one of the managerial threads, which I currently can't find?

Kaka will now sign for next season.

Damn, stuck with a manager who inherited the best Spurs team in decades and with blistering pace is messing it up. Badly.

ok, thats a fair point i guess. Bring Ramos back, he was destroying everything in this path with the best spurs team in decades

especially getting the best out of Bale, Parker, VDV, Walker, Kaboul, Gallas, Freidal, Livermore, Sandro, Ade,

oh wait.............

Hodgson was always the FAs number one choice. They just had to wait for WBA to get enough points

Hodgson is a very good manager and a man of integrity. Personally i think the FA have got it spot on.

agree wholeheartedly. Plus he has a wealth of experience, in many leagues, and previous international experience. The best choice, lets hope the players and media get behind him

im sure it means a lot to Woy to get the England job.

Erm, did I, or did I not tell you all this would be the case a few days back in one of the managerial threads, which I currently can't find?

Kaka will now sign for next season.

errrm i think youll find i said it first:-"

Damn, stuck with a manager who inherited the best Spurs team in decades and with blistering pace is messing it up. Badly.

This apparent 'best team in decades' that he inherrited, why were they sitting at the bottom of the league if they were so great? If that was the best Spurs team in decades I'm pretty sure even I should have managed them half way up the league.

Messing it up badly? We're 4th, got to FA Cup semi and are one of the best footballing sides in the league. You don't have to rate Redknapp that highly, but at least get a realistic sense of perspective....

Back