• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Chants

I wonder whether the atmosphere was better today because more of the die hard fans were attending. I get the feeling that we still have a series of newcomer fans who regularly attend but aren't caught up with all the chanting and cheering. I think the die hard fans were likely there tonight, giving it there all as the newcomers decided that the Europa League isn't as exciting, especially after the loss against Wigan and decided to stay away.

Hopefully the newcomers can be swayed to joining in with the singing. If we have new fans then long term, if these fans stick around, that can only be a good thing but they need to help the atmosphere.

I wonder whether the atmosphere was better today because more of the die hard fans were attending. I get the feeling that we still have a series of newcomer fans who regularly attend but aren't caught up with all the chanting and cheering. I think the die hard fans were likely there tonight, giving it there all as the newcomers decided that the Europa League isn't as exciting, especially after the loss against Wigan and decided to stay away.

Hopefully the newcomers can be swayed to joining in with the singing. If we have new fans then long term, if these fans stick around, that can only be a good thing but they need to help the atmosphere.

Its because many of the people that want to sing all sat in the same block.

New Song!!!

A group of us today were trying to get the following song going at the game today. It started to catch on a little bit, but as its a completely new song it was hard for people to understand straight away. I personally think its very clever and you wouldn't normally associate that with our fans! It could really get going!

To the Jermain Defore he is a Yido tune....

We sung it in France, we sung it in Spain
We sing in the sun and we sing in the rain
They tried to stop us and look what it did
Cos the thing I love most is being a Yid
Being a Yid, being a Yid, the thing I love most is being a Yid

Repeat....

What are your guys thoughts on it? Also, I would just like to add, on a side note the atmosphere was very good today and we already have a new song for Holtby!

Re: New Song!!!

I actually love it...

Good work and you could hear the Holtby song, Depeche Mode tune, do do do doo doo doo Lewis Holtby

I know its pinched from another club, arent most chants though?, but I loved the Holtby chant today

Depeche Mode for Lewis Holtby? Surely it should be Kraftwerk?

OLD LYRICS
She's a model and she's looking good
I'd like to take her home that's understood

NEW LYRICS
He's half German and he's looking good
Lewis Holtby has ein massiv, manhood

How about for Dempsey - to the tune of Kim Wilde's "We're the Kids in America" -

We're the Yids in America, wa-oh
You'll be really impressed when we build our new ground
Woah, oh, oh oh oohhh

How about for Dempsey - to the tune of Kim Wilde's "We're the Kids in America" -

You'll be really impressed when we build our new ground
Woah, oh, oh oh oohhh

Not a big fan of that if I am honest ha but good effort!

Depeche Mode for Lewis Holtby? Surely it should be Kraftwerk?

OLD LYRICS
She's a model and she's looking good
I'd like to take her home that's understood

NEW LYRICS
He's half German and he's looking good
Lewis Holtby has ein massiv, manhood

Like the idea of using Kraftwerk. How about this one:

He's half english and comes from Germany
Lewis Holtby is the new Messi

I just today came over this from my own facebook profile from years ago, brought back some memories. I know it doesn't fit directly to the thread, but it is a song nonetheless :)

For Spurs to go to Wembley, Juande Ramos gave to me

Twelve Lennons Dashing
Eleven Players Playing
Ten Chimbondas Leaping

Nine Zokoras Dancing
Eight Jenas Moments
Seven Swans like Berba

Six Steeds a Dribbling
Five GOOOOALS past the Scum!

Fourth Carling Cup
Three Keanos Tears
Two Ledley's Knees
and a Wembley win over Chelsea

New Song!!!

A group of us today were trying to get the following song going at the game today. It started to catch on a little bit, but as its a completely new song it was hard for people to understand straight away. I personally think its very clever and you wouldn't normally associate that with our fans! It could really get going!

To the Jermain Defore he is a Yido tune....

We sung it in France, we sung it in Spain
We sing in the sun and we sing in the rain
They tried to stop us and look what it did
Cos the thing I love most is being a Yid

Repeat....

What are your guys thoughts on it? Also, I would just like to add, on a side note the atmosphere was very good today and we already have a new song for Holtby!

Am really lovin' this chant, I prefer it to the anti-Gooner chant of the same tune

On Monday in the first half it was great to hear that we were mainly singing pro-Tottenham songs opposed to anti-Arsenal songs. Especially as we now have a song more pretty much all the starting XI. Just Kyle Walker and Toby Alderweireld (I think I recall someone attempting to start one for Toby earlier in the season)

I guess when a team is performing well we have more to celebrate about our own team than hatred of others. Long may it continue!

On Monday in the first half it was great to hear that we were mainly singing pro-Tottenham songs opposed to anti-Arsenal songs. Especially as we now have a song more pretty much all the starting XI. Just Kyle Walker and Toby Alderweireld (I think I recall someone attempting to start one for Toby earlier in the season)

I guess when a team is performing well we have more to celebrate about our own team than hatred of others. Long may it continue!

Totally agree. Hate hearing 'Stand up if you hate Arsenal' much prefer to Stand Up for Loving Tottenham and I detest the Arsenal fan on a string. Just want to sing songs about Spurs and their players.
Leave those other types of chants to the other lots

There was a chant for Toby that sort of got going near us on Monday night.

Tune of No Limits ...
Toby
Toby Toby
Toby Toby
Toby Al - der - wei - reld.

Sounded decent actually, shame it didn't catch.

There was a chant for Toby that sort of got going near us on Monday night.

Tune of No Limits ...
Toby
Toby Toby
Toby Toby
Toby Al - der - wei - reld.

Sounded decent actually, shame it didn't catch.

Haha, that's pretty good. He certainly deserves a chant, so hope it gets going soon! :)

Back