• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

how many goals in the history of football have involved all 11 players touching the ball at least once in the move leading to the goal ? cant be many at all.......that and 48 consecutive passes:eek: amazing

and nothing will be said about it, if it hadve been Arsenal, well it would be everywhere

If this is the Chadli we get this season then I am more than happy for him to be part of the starting eleven.

For some time, I've defended him. I thought that he showed glimpses of what he was capable of last season. I thought that given time that he'd be good for us.

Today, Chadli was excellent. Hopefully, he'll be kept in the first team and he continues to shine.

We all know what he can do if we didn't before today so the challenge will now be to be consistent. Quality display from him today.

Could he be our Jay Rodriguez?:-k

In fact, when both players are on top of their games, what are their strengths and weaknesses?

Riding home today on the subway here in Toronto. Saw an Arsenal shirt on a man seated nearby. Didn't let on I was a Spurs fan. Told him I heard Arsenal was a stylish team but that another English club had set a league record for most passes in scoring a goal - the Tottenham Hotspurs. Had he seen it?

No, he hadn't. Didn't believe we'd done it either. I said it was all over the internet just before I left work - sensational goal going viral. He started checking on his smart phone, then stopped.

Riding home today on the subway here in Toronto. Saw an Arsenal shirt on a man seated nearby. Didn't let on I was a Spurs fan. Told him I heard Arsenal was a stylish team but that another English club had set a league record for most passes in scoring a goal - the Tottenham Hotspurs. Had he seen it?

No, he hadn't. Didn't believe we'd done it either. I said it was all over the internet just before I left work - sensational goal going viral. He started checking on his smart phone, then stopped.

:ross:=D>
Well done, sir, I did the same and after some laughing replies from my text messages, I didnt hear a single word when saying the HAD to check it out :lol:

1408894239378_wps_3_image001_png.jpg

someone please make a gif of this so that we can share this record breaking piece of beautiful football with the world!

I don't understand about these 48 passes, I'm pretty sure one of the QPR players intercepted half way through the sequence-does that not count?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back