• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Whats the blood test called he would have took.... sounds interesting .

Not sure what its called, but it is available in the UK basically its like a allergy test. So it gives you a break down on how well your body handles food types.

Should be able to find out (my better half works in that field)

Not sure what its called, but it is available in the UK basically its like a allergy test. So it gives you a break down on how well your body handles food types.

Should be able to find out (my better half works in that field)
Don't live in the uk...

Anyone know what it's called ?

Settlers of Catan is a German, four-player strategy game which Jan Vertonghen introduced to Tottenham. Vertonghen, Chadli, Mousa Dembélé and Benjamin Stambouli play it at the training ground and at away games. For now, Vertonghen is the best, but Chadli is determined to catch him up.

“Jan has the most experience of this game,” Chadli admits. “He played a lot of with his brothers and his friends. I didn’t play it so much, now I am learning with my friends and brothers, too. When I play more, I think I am going to beat him.” There are always things left to improve.

Bet Dembele takes all day on his turn ;)

Chadli and Verts, Dembele, and Stambouli play Settlers of Catan, a four-player strategy game.
Walker, Naughton and Rose play Mario Kart.

I wonder if we should draw any conclusions from this revelation..

Great article in the Independent:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...keeping-tottenham-in-rude-health-9984554.html

Nacer Chadli interview: Chipper Chadli keeping Tottenham Hotspur in rude health

Chadli has scored nine goals for Spurs this season Chadli has scored nine goals for Spurs this season Chadli is obviously very happy at Spurs, as anyone would be who is at the heart of an improving team. But he also has friends there, who share an unusual hobby: board games. While the whole Spurs squad play Mario Kart on Nintendo DS – Kyle Walker is the best, then Kyle Naughton and Rose – a smaller group play perudo – a dice game – or something different.

Settlers of Catan is a German, four-player strategy game which Jan Vertonghen introduced to Tottenham. Vertonghen, Chadli, Mousa Dembélé and Benjamin Stambouli play it at the training ground and at away games. For now, Vertonghen is the best, but Chadli is determined to catch him up.

“Jan has the most experience of this game,” Chadli admits. “He played a lot of with his brothers and his friends. I didn’t play it so much, now I am learning with my friends and brothers, too. When I play more, I think I am going to beat him.” There are always things left to improve.

I really think Chadli needs to kick on. He should be beyond Die Siedler von Catan and onto the likes of Agricola or Funkenschlaag by now.

(At last! 10 years or more as a Glory-Glory member and I get to do a board games in joke.)

Last edited:
I really think Chadli needs to kick on. He should be beyond Die Siedler von Catan and onto the likes of Agricola or Funkenschlaag by now.

(At last! 10 years or more as a Glory-Glory member and I get to do a board games in joke.)

I thought that the bird joke made no sense..I have absolutely no idea what this post means??

It's Vertonghen. Been playing the same since he was a kid. No interest in pushing himself. At least get the expansion sets.

Oh, and Funkenschlaag is also known as Power Grid (ranked number 10 in the list of best board games by members of Board Game Geek.

There is a conspicuous absence of decent footie games, but this one designed by a friend of mine is fun, but it is more of a maths game on a football theme.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1884/fireside-football

This game looks familiar but I can't place the faces of the people playing it ... ;)

settlers.jpg

Reid Hoffman, founder of LinkedIn and wealthy tech investor is a big fan of Settlers. I don't think he can play football, though.

Last edited:
Sad news

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en-gb"><p>Nacer Chadli has returned to Belgium after the death of his father, 72 years old. (Sudinfo) <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/THFC?src=hash">#THFC</a></p>&mdash; Kristof Terreur (@HLNinEngeland) <a href="https://twitter.com/HLNinEngeland/status/557323328294510592">January 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back